Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, JBURGE said:

I don't know if it's me being blind as a Packers fan, but I feel like Rodgers will turn it around this week and we will have a good showing. 

He might need to put up a 50 burger to win. Vikings are a desperate team, at our house of horrors. They have their full compliment of defenders we don't. 

4 hours ago, Leader said:

AR:

"I gotta trust the progressions......"

"I gotta get the ball out......."

"I gotta hit the open guy......"

"The energy and tempo starts with me.....so I gotta amp up my level during the game......"

"Gotta get us playing faster.....cant be having to take time outs....."

Ben Fennell:  Maybe it’s just me. But this looks/sounds like a different Aaron Rodgers.

Let’s hope he follows it up s bit by bit. 

14 minutes ago, Golfman said:

He might need to put up a 50 burger to win. Vikings are a desperate team, at our house of horrors. They have their full compliment of defenders we don't. 

If you win you guys earned it. Rodgers legend will grow even more.

10 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Guys (and Pugger), get ready... When Rodgers acknowledges he has to play differently/better, he does.  We're getting Rodgers back.  

I sure hope so.  Even if we don't make the playoffs it would be great to see our elite QB again play up to his ability.  It is so fun to watch him dissect defenses when he is on his game.  :)

2 hours ago, Pugger said:

I sure hope so.  Even if we don't make the playoffs it would be great to see our elite QB again play up to his ability.  It is so fun to watch him dissect defenses when he is on his game.  :)

My fear is, that with all the injuries on defense, even super Rodgers won't be enough. I'm expecting to give up 30 points. Can Rodgers score 31? Keeping fingers crossed.

Archived