Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

8 hours ago, Malfatron said:

if we lose, i predict we get the 7th pick in the nfl draft

If we got the 7th pick I'd rather that than get a WC spot and get bounced out on our ears.  I'm not saying let's tank it but I just don't see us making any noise in the playoffs should we get there.  I'd rather get a high draft slot and reload in 2019.  

I've developed a theory.
Or better put, I'm developing one.
It's not much of one - most theories aren't - but every once in awhile, you hit on one.

Here it is:

It's all Kyler Fackrell's fault.
Yep. Thats it. We can all blame him.
Ya see - Kyler Fackrell's improved play can all be attributed to the "light bulb" going off over his head. Problem, is he's been "Jones-ing" that bulb.

However, there is hope. Apparently Kyler has either been instructed or taken it upon himself to pass the bulb on and I believe the new holder of the bulb to be AR.

Why do I think this (you ask) - because suddenly - after weeks of calling for it - it appears the bulb is now in place over his head and is turned on:

"I gotta get the ball out......."
"I gotta trust the progressions......"
"I gotta hit the open guy.....get us playing faster.....cant be having to take time outs....."
"The energy and tempo starts with me.....so I gotta amp up my level during the game......"

So - I predict AR is about to break out.
Kyler? Well, lets hope for the best  :)

That could be. MNs in terrific position "injury-wise" - at least on offense they are. Defense? I cant say.

We're not.

Execution is one thing - and our offense definitely needs to do it - and I mean its gotta do it a certain way: not quick scoring plays - but long drives resulting in scoring plays.

Our D is thin.

KK's probably not gonna play. I dont hold out high hopes Breeland plays. Brice? I've lost track of the guy. Raven Green? I mean, I like the guy but when I'm seeing a need he be active for us to win...........

The DL? LB's

In game injuries can only happen to MN.

It feels like a lot has to break our way - starting with consistent execution on offense. AR's gotta be the AR we remember.

"I gotta hit the open guy.....get us playing faster.....cant be having to take time outs....."
"The energy and tempo starts with me.....so I gotta amp up my level during the game......"

This is honestly something that I'm surprised more Packer fans aren't extremely excited about.  Probably because I'm the only one who has been screaming for this out of Rodgers while everyone else has been hating me for bringing it up.  This is literally everything - EVERYTHING - I have been saying has been wrong with Rodgers since 2015, and I have taken so much grief for it it's not even remotely funny. 

The only thing Rodgers could have added was that he has to throw more to running backs, but that fits in with "hitting the open guy." 

It's like... The only way it could be more literally straight from the horse's mouth is if a literal horse said it, and crickets from everyone here. 

These statements by Rodgers are as significant as "R-E-L-A-X," or "Run the Table," and they've gone almost completely ignored here except by Leader and myself ironically. 

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

This is honestly something that I'm surprised more Packer fans aren't extremely excited about.  Probably because I'm the only one who has been screaming for this out of Rodgers while everyone else has been hating me for bringing it up.  This is literally everything - EVERYTHING - I have been saying has been wrong with Rodgers since 2015, and I have taken so much grief for it it's not even remotely funny. 

The only thing Rodgers could have added was that he has to throw more to running backs, but that fits in with "hitting the open guy." 

It's like... The only way it could be more literally straight from the horse's mouth is if a literal horse said it, and crickets from everyone here. 

These statements by Rodgers are as significant as "R-E-L-A-X," or "Run the Table," and they've gone almost completely ignored here except by Leader and myself ironically. 

I was really excited for these comments. He probably said to himself over and over this week, **** it I can't play like this anymore. 

6 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Everybody heard it.

Everybody is I'll believe it when I see it

Archived