SNF: Purple People Eaters @ the Monsters of the Midway

riceman80

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Just win the Super Bowl Bears.. make every Raider fan commit suicide and end our misery. 

Do you root for Mack in the SuperBowl? That'd be a tough one for me. I'd like to think I would though.

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Every time we see Mack do something. The more we want Gruden to “disappear”

I wouldn't be happy either but I'd much rather see a guy blow it all up and go for a full rebuild than mire in mediocrity for years. Here's to hoping he hits on all those tasty draft picks.

Just now, Pool said:

I wouldn't be happy either but I'd much rather see a guy blow it all up and go for a full rebuild than mire in mediocrity for years. Here's to hoping he hits on all those tasty draft picks.

He can’t even tank right. Bye Bosa! Bye Williams! We did it again 

10 minutes ago, Pool said:

Do you root for Mack in the SuperBowl? That'd be a tough one for me. I'd like to think I would though.

I mean how would you not if you're Mack fan? As if the difference between picks 31 and 32 matters at that point.

Again Cousins fell to win in primetime. The Vikings paid Cousins all that money for games like the Packers, Rams, Saints, and Bears. Important games either within the division or overall big picture in the conference. So far Cousins is 0-3-1. If it wasnt for the roughing the passer call he would be 0-4. Cousins need to get his act together when the games matter the most. 

Archived