Is this the year New England has to play a Wild Card Game?

CKS97

29 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I have Houston hosting the Chargers in the WC.  I'm sorry

I actually have Houston winning the SB via forefeit (Saints will have to forefit after the entire team eats tainted oysters the night before the game. Sean Peyton contemplates lining up at QB with a few trainers as his OL and an equipment manager volunteers to play some WR). This will ensure that Bill O'Brien gets a lifetime contract... Which in turn will kill me five years before I'm supposed to die. 

1 minute ago, Blackstar12 said:

Yes the Pats  look average on the road this year. Them going to Pittsburgh or KC is a huge difference.

them going to pittsburgh? The steelers haven't defeated brady and co in several years, so until they actually do so, I side with brady there. 

4 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

them going to pittsburgh? The steelers haven't defeated brady and co in several years, so until they actually do so, I side with brady there. 

I get that even though I think the Steelers should have beaten them last year  (TE broke the plane for a TD). I just don’t see a path to the SB for them without HCA this year.

14 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

I get that even though I think the Steelers should have beaten them last year  (TE broke the plane for a TD). I just don’t see a path to the SB for them without HCA this year.

Only 2 of New England’s 8 SB appearances came not as the 1 seed (2001, 2004).

18 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

That was actually the easiest call ever. Anyways, Steelers still could have won. They blew it with the INT

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Most definitely.  It was a clear TD and that one play is exactly why they changed the rule, because they couldn't allow it to happen again, they knew it was a TD.  But we'll always have inconsistent officiating.

On ‎11‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:23 AM, ET80 said:

Houston is riding on a wave of dumb luck and questionable performances by the opponent. It's not sustainable, but I'll take it - and I'll fully expect a bomb in Houston during the 2nd round vs New England. 

So, sorry in advance - Houston gonna get that bye, and then lose to NE.

It's okay. It's the AFC. We understand. NE always gets a free ride to the AFC CG.

7 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Can I just point out all these Patriot-related threads are being created by a Steelers fan. Don't pin this on us.

If CKS is a Steelers fan, he's never shown his face in our forum. Same can be said for NFL Expert 49. Having said that, I see a few threads made about the Steelers that were made by non-Steeler fans including at least one by a Patriots fan.  Just sayin'.  So, Don't blame the Steelers fans either.

Archived