2018 Playoffs

HDsportsfan

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Steelers is probably the most likely to be a loss.

But Tampa did already beat them in their house.

And Panthers probably won't But they play 2 times in the last 3 weeks. So some divisional mayhem just for fun.

It isn't unreasonable - but certinaly not likely. 

True but after losing to us they are probably dialed in 100.

21 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Now that Mark Sanchez is QB1 for the Redskins, does anyone still want the Eagles to win this game tonight? 

No and I will tell you what else, they are going to beat us next week at home. 

7 and 6 Cowboys

7 and 6 Eagles

7 and 6 Redskins 

by Monday next week.

Off that point, does anyone else notice Carnack the fudged up elf (Kelce) is ALWAYS up field blocking LB's on these delayed screens and it is NEVER called?

I saw it 3 times already tonight and once against us.

Hmm.  I was still routing for the eagles cause it makes our road easier and I really see the eagles going 1-3 down the stretch.  

I also see us 3-1 or 4 -0 and getting three seed     Yeah playing at Rams (if we get that far Seattle -vikings) is a tough game they are harder to deal with in open field then NO and Their RB is way way better then what NO has.  Their D is. Not as good though so that will even things a bit  but too me that’s a better option then NO rematch 

i am okay with the NO championship game match up having two playoff wins would put us in good shape 

but really this is all kinda crazy talk.  I just want us to have another solid D game and find our touch running ball some and get past Philly the key game to our play off future 

5 hours ago, quiller said:

Hmm.  I was still routing for the eagles cause it makes our road easier and I really see the eagles going 1-3 down the stretch.  

Our road now includes a game against a motivated defending Super Bowl champ for the division lead instead of against a team that had just been virtually eliminated from the playoffs.

Seems to me like our road got harder.

Huge, huge game this weekend.

4 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Our road now includes a game against a motivated defending Super Bowl champ for the division lead instead of against a team that had just been virtually eliminated from the playoffs.

Seems to me like our road got harder.

Huge, huge game this weekend.

I think.....if they win.....they are in first based off of division record. And we could be out of the playoffs based off the loss to Seattle. So from first to out in one game. Then that leads to who we want to win this upcoming Monday night game between the Vikings and Seahags.

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I think.....if they win.....they are in first based off of division record. And we could be out of the playoffs based off the loss to Seattle. So from first to out in one game. Then that leads to who we want to win this upcoming Monday night game between the Vikings and Seahags.

Yup.

Big game on Sunday. Win, and we are basically guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. Lose, and we are in for a dog fight.

6 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

We are 1 win away from clinching the Division with three games to go.

I still hate this thread (At this point, like Matts needs to create a GDT. I need to complain. The universe demands it @HDsportsfan - I hope you understand).

Haha.....I feel ya.  Get it out of your system.

I still love you bro. 

16 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I still hate this thread (At this point, like Matts needs to create a GDT. I need to complain. The universe demands it @HDsportsfan - I hope you understand).

Would prefer to win it that way, but we can also win the division if Philly loses to the Rams, and the Redskins lose to the Jags.   We would have head to head over Philly, and division record over Redskins.

17 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If we clinch the division soon, and we are going to rest starters week 17, do I still make the GDT? 

22 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

If we clinch the division soon, and we are going to rest starters week 17, do I still make the GDT? 

WHY. WOULD. YOU. JINX. THIS?!

Go outside - RIGHT NOW - and spin around on one leg while spitting and throwing salt over your right shoulder. Matts if you screw this up I swear...

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

WHY. WOULD. YOU. JINX. THIS?!

Go outside - RIGHT NOW - and spin around on one leg while spitting and throwing salt over your right shoulder. Matts if you screw this up I swear...

How is that a jinx? I asked a hypothetical. 

A jinx would be "we are winning the division in 6 days". See the difference? Now that I *have* jinxed us, I shall do my salt throwing. 

Archived