Reuben Foster Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges in Florida

J-ALL-DAY

2 hours ago, N4L said:

So whatever happened, happened in her room. 

That is very unfortunate because it means it's another he said she said. 

All I can do is shake my head. 

The fact that it's another he said/she said is totally irrelevant to us, though. Too bad for him, but he just shouldn't have gotten into that situation at all. If he doesn't have any contact with her, nothing she said can come back to bite him in the ***. He chose the toxic situation over the bright future he could have had. I'm glad there wasn't even any hesitation about releasing him. He knew what would happen and did it anyway. So long.

1 hour ago, rudyZ said:

The fact that it's another he said/she said is totally irrelevant to us, though. Too bad for him, but he just shouldn't have gotten into that situation at all. If he doesn't have any contact with her, nothing she said can come back to bite him in the ***. He chose the toxic situation over the bright future he could have had. I'm glad there wasn't even any hesitation about releasing him. He knew what would happen and did it anyway. So long.

I agree 100% but I was hoping that there would be a video absolving him if he was indeed innocent. Or, if he is guilty, then they would be able to put him in jail, but at least we would have something concrete. 

I think he will end up a raider. 

22 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Russell Wilson? The Rams team photo?

No lie, I was going to recommend the same thing LOL. Well, not the Rams team photo. But my first thought was Russell Wilson and the second was Jared Goff or someone on the rams. 

15 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

Damn, time for a new avy. Any suggestions?

I'm a fan of sticking to your guns. It doesn't matter how long it's been since the player in your avy is gone, we can still remember him fondly for years to come. 

You know.. there's probably people on this forum who don't even know who my avatar is, and probably thinks it's a picture of me...

Archived