SNF: Packers @ Vikings

Malik

25 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

the unreasonable standard is actually a compliment for Rodgers, because we expect his heroics as usual .    Even the best QB's of all time have a letdown once in a while.  Rodgers had to deal with OL losses and that really had an effect on the offence .   It will be interesting to see what first take and undisputed say about this game.  Sharpe will say the word "Skip" about 50 times,  and then Stephen A Smith will go off about the Packers wasting Rodgers away. 

“Thilkp”

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:
55 minutes ago, showtime said:

It's an oddly specific, weird stat

Right? So when Rodgers is losing at the end of the game he loses? whoa

Rodgers won the game in a minute against Dallas last year who finished the year 9-7, but they were 2-2 when we beat them so I guess that doesn't count lol

6 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Right? So when Rodgers is losing at the end of the game he loses? whoa

Rodgers won the game in a minute against Dallas last year who finished the year 9-7, but they were 2-2 when we beat them so I guess that doesn't count lol

Its searching for a way to discredit one of the best ever.  Its ridiculous.  There are legitimate reasons to criticize him, especially this year. You dont have to dig for something like this.

For some reason that Tweet won't load for me.  It's not an odd stat.  Doesn't it say that Aaron Rodgers is 0-37 when he is trailing in the 4th quarter vs a team with a winning record?  That means that he has never come back from a deficit against a team that had a winning record.  How is that a stat that's picking on him?  It's a pretty interesting stat.

1 hour ago, showtime said:

For some reason that Tweet won't load for me.  It's not an odd stat.  Doesn't it say that Aaron Rodgers is 0-37 when he is trailing in the 4th quarter vs a team with a winning record?  That means that he has never come back from a deficit against a team that had a winning record.  How is that a stat that's picking on him?  It's a pretty interesting stat.

I'd be more curious to how many of those 37 games the Packers had a lead at some point.

2 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I'd be more curious to how many of those 37 games the Packers had a lead at some point.

It does need some context.  Bad defense can give up a last minute losing score, something Saints fans know all to well.  

Did the QB give his team the lead, and it was given back up, or was he never able to get the lead?  There are plenty of other factors involved as well.  I'd also like to compare it with every other QB's stats.

Archived