TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

Calling all hands, calling all hands.

I have been searching and googling for weeks to find a place to rent a cabin for my family and I, for a few weeks in December/Jan, on a mountain anywhere where there will be snow. It must be far and private. No roads or neighbors. Do not want a ski resort etc.. YET I need wifi/internet because I can't miss NFL football amongst other things.

I have searched places in the NW America/Alaska/Canada as well as Norway/Austria/Switzerland. (prefer to stay in this continent however)  

There seems to be too many choices that my head is spinning. So I ask,

Does anyone have any experience with something like this that can point me in the right direction??

9 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I have been searching and googling for weeks to find a place to rent a cabin for my family and I, for a few weeks in December/Jan, on a mountain anywhere where there will be snow. It must be far and private. No roads or neighbors. Do not want a ski resort etc.. YET I need wifi/internet because I can't miss NFL football amongst other things.

I have searched places in the NW America/Alaska/Canada as well as Norway/Austria/Switzerland. (prefer to stay in this continent however)  

Does anyone have any experience with something like this that can point me in the right direction??

What dates are you looking for?  How many adults and how many kids?

Edited by Runaway Jim

13 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

There are rent-homes all over the rockies. You should be able to find one. 

Edited by Matts4313

1 hour ago, buddy_z34 said:

Didnt want to make a new thread just for asking a question so here it goes.... does anyone know if this is a series, a documentary short or what?!? And when does it come out?

If you look under The Making of Daryl Johnston you'll see......

A DALLAS COWBOYS MEDIA DOCUMENTARY. 

Presented by pepsi

That tells me it's probably a documentary. The big 8.21.19 at the end of the video seems to indicate that it will come out on 8.21.19 .... which is today btw. 

Hope I was of service to you. Good luck on your quest.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

If you look under The Making of Daryl Johnston you'll see......

A DALLAS COWBOYS MEDIA DOCUMENTARY. 

Presented by pepsi

That tells me it's probably a documentary. The big 8.21.19 at the end of the video seems to indicate that it will come out on 8.21.19 .... which is today btw. 

Hope I was of service to you. Good luck on your quest.

I've seen the date at the end of the video but didnt see nothing on YouTube about it or any articles about the documentary. I'm guessing it came out later on in the day. Thanks guys

• Like 1