GDT: Boys v the dead French evangelists

Matts4313

6 hours ago, DaBoys said:

This is kinda what our team would look like if I were in charge since 2010. Of course I never have the option to trade and some of my picks may have changed based on what I picked the year before. For instance, I wanted Zack Martin in 2014 but Idk if I'd still go that direction if I had taken Decastro in 2012 like I wanted. But Martin was BPA, and I wouldn't have Frederick so I probably would:

2010: Kyle Wilson CB (traded up for Dez Bryant)

2011: Tyron Smith OT 

2012: David DeCastro OG (traded up for Morris Claiborne)

2013: Sharrif Floyd DT (Traded back for Travis Frederick)

2014: Zack Martin 

2015: Malcolm Brown DT (selected Byron Jones)

2016: Ezekiel Elliott HB

2017: Tyus Bowser edge (selected Taco Charlton)

2018: Harold Landry DE (selected LVE) and I would have taken Evans over LVE if I were strong armed out of selecting a DE again which started to happen as the draft drew near.

This is interesting. We should do a thread of what draft choices we wanted to do each year leading up to this year. 

12 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

To make them hate us I guess. Probably couldn't find anything else better to motivate them. Might be a compliment that Payton might think of us as a real threat.

If you are talking about putting the opposing teams logo on the Saints practice field, this is a normal thing they do. Have done for a while now. I'm not sure why, but this isn't new.

43 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

31-27 is my prediction - Cowboys get the W.

The better team does not win.

I like the faith. Here are my expectations:

We lose by more than 20 ill be pssed.

10-20 point loss is about my expectation.

<10 points I will be pleasantly surprised. 

We win and I might die of happiness. 

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

This is interesting. We should do a thread of what draft choices we wanted to do each year leading up to this year. 

I've thought about it for awhile. It's nifty to see how different for better or worse the team would be if we were in charge. For years I thought I out GMd the Cowboys in 2015 by taking Malcolm Brown over Byron Jones. Now it looks like Byron was the right choice. But of course we now know who Landon Collins really is, and he might have been the right choice there. Especially since the Cowboys moved Byron to safety. If they wanted a safety the pick should have been Collins

Prediction:

We start out running the ball trying to play keep away. We look good, but get a field goal on our first drive. Drew Brees scores a TD. SL panics and Dak throws 40 times by games end. Zeke will be lucky to get 15 carrys, as we try to keep pace by playing SLs(and Brees') favorite type of football.

Final NO 38 Dal 24

The veteran is listed as questionable, but NFL Network's Jane Slater was informed by a source that "it's not looking good" for Smith to suit up tonight versus the New Orleans Saints.

Smith continues to battle a neck stinger and right elbow injury. He was called a game-time decision by coach Jason Garrett earlier this week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000993690/article/not-looking-good-for-tyron-smith-to-play-vs-saints

3 hours ago, Tony7188 said:

I can't believe Demarcus Lawrence said that. Why would you give the Saints bulletin board material smh

Michael Thomas responded:

"If they trying to send a message we, not going to receive it. Don't bite off more than you can chew."

It's official. It's on like donkey Kong. I hope we get a pregame skirmish 

Archived