Week 13: Monday Night Mash Units: The Team from Washington vs the Eagles

EaglesPeteC

The Eagles scraped together a win vs a bottom 5 team in the league last week. Yay?

giphy.gif

Now they face a team that is possible the only one more injured than the Eagles and could find themselves in a 3 way tie for first place after this week.

giphy.gif

Now let's take a look at the Eagles' Injury report this week......

giphy.gif Derek Barnett

giphy.gif Ronald Darby

tenor.gif?itemid=5148615 Mike Wallace

Imwb8C.gif Jay Ajayi

giphy.gif Rodney McLeod

GIF.gif Jalen Mills 

L5Cy.gif Darren Sproles

1gna.gif Sidney Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=4316614 Avonte Maddox

592aa6477f68219438000001.gif Jordan Hicks

anigif_sub-buzz-8611-1495031827-1.gif?do Mack Hollins

20 hours ago, Art_Vandalay said:

So conflicted. Do I want us to lose and get a good draft pick or make a run, win the East, and get bounced by NO/LA in the divisional round?

Go for the division win. The Cowgirls feel like they are some 'Prince that was Promised' this season. It'll be fun to see them grounded back to reality.

Also it's not like we need the high draft pick. We have half the team returning from injury soon. Just in time for some meaningful games. I'd rather see us get a better OC instead. 

Go Birds!

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

I honestly hope for an injury free game. Y'all want to come by and talk please do. I don't hat ehte Eagles as much as the Cowboys, but its good to see there is some common ground in hating the Cowboys. 

I think you guys win and win big. We dont do well on prime time and our injuries and PR group just literally ruined this team and any integrity it had left. I honestly want us to lose out so we can get, hopefully, Bruce Allen and his croniasm and ego out of the building and we can start fresh. 

If it can somehow translate to coach Pederson somehow: PLEASE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE REDSKINS!

Anyway, great thread, should be pinned. Love the injury gif's. Gives me a good laugh in the morning!

1 hour ago, mike23md said:

I honestly hope for an injury free game. Y'all want to come by and talk please do. I don't hat ehte Eagles as much as the Cowboys, but its good to see there is some common ground in hating the Cowboys. 

I think you guys win and win big. We dont do well on prime time and our injuries and PR group just literally ruined this team and any integrity it had left. I honestly want us to lose out so we can get, hopefully, Bruce Allen and his croniasm and ego out of the building and we can start fresh. 

If it can somehow translate to coach Pederson somehow: PLEASE BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE REDSKINS!

Anyway, great thread, should be pinned. Love the injury gif's. Gives me a good laugh in the morning!

i hope all the eagles coaches get hurt tomorrow night,.

Archived