Week 13: Monday Night Mash Units: The Team from Washington vs the Eagles

EaglesPeteC

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

You can tell the season isn't going as planned when a GDT against a Division Foe hasn't even finished 1 page, 6 days after it's creation! LOL 🍺😎

Getting lazy. I for one think we should all make a cannon fodder post. Something designed to just take up space. With a gif or an image that doesn't make any sense what so ever. 

th?id=OIP.6tVVIQliYhSsJ4HPXPcQewHaEK&pid=15.1&P=0&w=287&h=162

Go Birds

Master "The Haul" Cheddaar

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

It's ok boo.

Speaking of you, I am going to get my son what ever the best edition of Anthem is for Christmas. We share games. I think this will legit be the most excited about playing a game in probably a year. I bought the ultimate edition of Destiny 2 and only tried the raid like twice. I didnt even give the expansions a shot. 

47 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Speaking of you, I am going to get my son what ever the best edition of Anthem is for Christmas. We share games. I think this will legit be the most excited about playing a game in probably a year. I bought the ultimate edition of Destiny 2 and only tried the raid like twice. I didnt even give the expansions a shot. 

I'm being cautious, felt like The Division burned me on the "destiny killer" type games.
But I love bioware and will most likely be getting it once they show more of the actual game.

Archived