Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

Matthews probably would have gotten there if he wasn't held on the penalty.  Does that count? I mean, it is close and still a negative play for the offense. 

Sure drawing a holding penalty works too. Still, need to sack a rookie QB.

Just now, Golfman said:

We are all aware of your problems!

This is just stupid.  You really are God-awful at insulting people.  This isn't even funny in a so not funny it's funny way.  You really are the worst person at insulting I have ever come across on this website, and that's saying a lot.  You literally tried using Outhouse as an actual insult when it is the most obvious joke possible and it's so obvious that it's not funny and only funny in a way of pretending to be an actual insult, and you tried actually using it, and now you're editing my quote to "I can't articulate" and trying to use it as an insult?  You're reducing yourself to editing quotes?  That doesn't even make sense considering I'm one of the most long-winded posters here, which clearly suggests that articulation is NOT one of my shortcomings?  It really makes no sense and you are extremely awful at insulting people.  I am literally embarrassed for you.  It's as embarrassing as watching the Mark Sanchez butt fumble.  I literally cringe FOR you when you try insulting me.  For your sake, stop. 

Just now, Slinky said:

Yeah, and that's saying something. Don't tell incog tho. He thinks Lambeau is loud. 

Sometimes I think the complaint is overblown.  But this week, the crowd is quieter than normal.  I understand that it is crappy outside and the game is relatively boring, but they all start 0-0, and this one was never lively.

Archived