GDT Steelers vs Chargers SNF 12/2/18

Steeler Hitman

1 hour ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I expect a heavy dose of Ridley. Samuels will spell him and play on some 3rd downs. If we throw a lot(god I hope not) expect to see a bunch of Samuels. 

I just expect a heavy dose of Ben, which I’m not super excited about. I feel like if we didn’t make a plan and an effort to stick with the run and run at 2 high safeties, why start now with Your lead back out? 

Today was the first time I actually made a point of it to watch Tomlins press conference. Not really sure what I expected, but came away super disappointed in the media. I understand they were going to get coach talk, so maybe they just backed off, but really feels like they should have been pressing the coaching decisions recently and probe for answers. 

After Tomlin opened saying Sutton and Burnett being out limited them, the media just seemed to accept that. 

32 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Today was the first time I actually made a point of it to watch Tomlins press conference. Not really sure what I expected, but came away super disappointed in the media. I understand they were going to get coach talk, so maybe they just backed off, but really feels like they should have been pressing the coaching decisions recently and probe for answers. 

After Tomlin opened saying Sutton and Burnett being out limited them, the media just seemed to accept that. 

He's probably trying to prevent himself from going into the forbidden field of ref criticism .  He has a way of avoiding the topics and has a slick way of dealing with media . Burnett though, how many games will he play this year?  I still CB1 as the priority in the offseason.

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Burnett needs to be cut at the end of the season, along with Hunter, DHB, Chickillo, Sean Davis, and Artie Burns.

Id love to see us pick up Kelvin Benjamin as a red zone threat. 

Sean Davis is fine. Give Artie another shot.

Picking up Benjamin is beyond stupid. 

5 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Davis has had a pretty solid year up until this game...he’s fine.

Davis has really been slipping since Jacksonville. He really needs to turn it around. The last two weeks have seemed like he forgot how to play football. God awful angles and pursuit to the football. 

Archived