Game 12: Browns @ Texans; the Browns Superbowl.

Kiwibrown

get on that poll.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Baker is...

• GOATy
    • good.
    • Hornbybrown
    • the best thing from texas
    • QB1 (of the nfl)
  2. 2. Browns go to Texas and

• kick name and take ***
    • just win baby
    • Houstans texas wins (refs)
    • hornby2
  3. 3. Who wins NFL rookie of the week this is

• Baker
    • Ward
    • Corbett
    • Chubb
    • chad
    • Callway (he is due)
    • Avery (also due
    • Simeon Thomas
    • kiwi
    • Desmond harrison

Otto - I second your thoughts. That team we just played is talented , is deep, and is on an eight (now nine) game winning streak. And they were at home.

So, getting beat in Houston is hardly surprising. However -

I HATE playing these 18 on 11 games. Walt Coleman showed, once again, his anti Browns bias. If he and/or his henchmen do what they do to 31 other NFL teams and fail to call that really weak holding call on Greg Robinson - Browns are right in this game - at least 29-20. Those jaded buffoons stole every opportunity away from us to compete in this game right then and there. No wonder that tool has the reputation of one of the worst crews in the NFL.

On to Carolina

10 minutes ago, brooks1957 said:

Otto - I second your thoughts. That team we just played is talented , is deep, and is on an eight (now nine) game winning streak. And they were at home.

So, getting beat in Houston is hardly surprising. However -

I HATE playing these 18 on 11 games. Walt Coleman showed, once again, his anti Browns bias. If he and/or his henchmen do what they do to 31 other NFL teams and fail to call that really weak holding call on Greg Robinson - Browns are right in this game - at least 29-20. Those jaded buffoons stole every opportunity away from us to compete in this game right then and there. No wonder that tool has the reputation of one of the worst crews in the NFL.

On to Carolina

Especially when Garrett gets mugged week in and week out. It’s just a joke. It’s obvious when the refs don’t care who wins and when they do. 

If we’re healthy I’d favor us in almost every game from here on out. If Ward and Ogunjobi are out long term we’re going to hve problem. Also I just want to say I’ve been on the cut Tretter train but damn I didn’t know he la been playing with a high ankle sprain for almost half the season. Huge respect. No reason to cut him. The offensive line while it could be improved has been fantastic as of late. 

Archived