Game 12: Browns @ Texans; the Browns Superbowl.

Kiwibrown

get on that poll.  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Baker is...

• GOATy
    • good.
    • Hornbybrown
    • the best thing from texas
    • QB1 (of the nfl)
  2. 2. Browns go to Texas and

• kick name and take ***
    • just win baby
    • Houstans texas wins (refs)
    • hornby2
  3. 3. Who wins NFL rookie of the week this is

• Baker
    • Ward
    • Corbett
    • Chubb
    • chad
    • Callway (he is due)
    • Avery (also due
    • Simeon Thomas
    • kiwi
    • Desmond harrison

44 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Ugh. 

Do whatever you can to stop the sale.

Haha it’s not really happening. It’s a long standing joke in NE Ohio about every time we need a head coach Cowher was spotted in Strongsville. 

Dont know which coaching search it was but there was a huge rumor Cowher was spotted in Strongsville with a realtor looking at houses. The thing went viral. 

We also have rumors of the melon heads in the area. 

15 minutes ago, Jaytrajik said:

Good game guys. This team has no quits and is headed in the right direction for the foreseeable future. I was really impressed how Baker bounced back in the second half, he's a gamer. 

Best of luck on the rest of the season. 

Thanks man appreciate it. I told you not to worry about us this week. You guys pretty much man handled us. I may just have to root for you guys to go far. We need new teams in that Super Bowl.

Rhetorical question: why don’t I see you in the b-ball forum anymore?

can i just say I love Baker? i love that he's just aggressively into being the Browns' guy despite the record and all the drama. If passing on Watson meant that you guys could get Baker then I see it as a win for both teams

12 minutes ago, tab said:

can i just say I love Baker? i love that he's just aggressively into being the Browns' guy despite the record and all the drama. If passing on Watson meant that you guys could get Baker then I see it as a win for both teams

Agree.

And it spared Watson being ruined by Hueball.

1 hour ago, Bonanza23 said:

Thanks man appreciate it. I told you not to worry about us this week. You guys pretty much man handled us. I may just have to root for you guys to go far. We need new teams in that Super Bowl.

Rhetorical question: why don’t I see you in the b-ball forum anymore?

Job scope doesn't allow me to post as often as I used to but I still read thru a lot of topics. 

5 hours ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I Iike Gregg as a HC but the game passed him by as a DC. His over blitzing and zone blitzes constantly put us in a bad position. 

Interesting enough is according to his son Blake Williams, since Gregg's taken over Blake has actually been the primary playcaller...

Archived