Kareem Hunt Altercation

RaidersAreOne

He could get anywhere from Ray Rice treatment (I mean he is a RB, he is entirely replaceable) to no one will care after 24 hours.

Hard to tell, the NFL knowing about this and just now reacting would be....well that's the NFL for you.

Either way, don't know the full context of what happened so I'll reserve judgement and just assume Hunt's an idiot.

This is kind of similar to the Ray Rice situation in that the league already knew about this incident before hand, but now that the public has the video of it, there is a massive outrage.  Maybe the league is forced to suspend Hunt due to all of this outrage, but this really makes the league look bad as well because it seems they need a video tape to be leaked to the public in order to do anything.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

The police body cam footage adds more details. 

They met her at a club and later found out she was 19 and trying to party with them. They kicked her out of the room. 

Theres more to it but check out the rest for more context. 

There's a proud dad out there somewhere. Hope her knock on the head didn't ruin her medical school aspirations

1 minute ago, showtime said:

This is kind of similar to the Ray Rice situation in that the league already knew about this incident before hand, but now that the public has the video of it, there is a massive outrage.  Maybe the league is forced to suspend Hunt due to all of this outrage, but this really makes the league look bad as well because it seems they need a video tape to be leaked to the public in order to do anything.

Did Kareem already get "punished" for this incident when it first come to light? If so, they can't add any more, not after the Ray Rice vs NFL lawsuit

2 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

The police body cam footage adds more details. 

They met her at a club and later found out she was 19 and trying to party with them. They kicked her out of the room. 

Theres more to it but check out the rest for more context. 

The dispute appears to happen in the hotel hallway. They had kicked her out. All they needed to do was go back to their room. 

6 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Well if youre being an idiot i dont care what gender you are.

I don't know how much life experience you've had, or if you're ever OFF GTA, but you can't physically go at someone who you think is being in an idiot. In any state or developed country. If you cause bodily harm or threaten to, and that includes someone who causes another (note, it doesn't say woman) to apprehend or fear that force is about to be used - you are breaking the law.

If you want to avoid arrest, don't do the above. It doesn't make you un-hard. 

Can you imagine this a a defense to punching someone; "well, they were being an idiot".

1 minute ago, cddolphin said:

Did Kareem already get "punished" for this incident when it first come to light? If so, they can't add any more, not after the Ray Rice vs NFL lawsuit

I'm not sure.  Says that Hunt has played in 11 games this season, so he hasn't missed one.

3 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

He could get anywhere from Ray Rice treatment (I mean he is a RB, he is entirely replaceable) to no one will care after 24 hours.

Hard to tell, the NFL knowing about this and just now reacting would be....well that's the NFL for you.

Either way, don't know the full context of what happened so I'll reserve judgement and just assume Hunt's an idiot.

I don't think anyone needs to know any context here to say that it's despicable to assault a woman like that. However, reading through this thread just makes me severely disappointed in humanity.

Archived