Dynasty League Start-up.

John232

10 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

I'm in still, are we communicating mostly on here, Slack, or this other app?

Ideally slack. I'll probably try and use this for major dates and announcements, but i'm having to pull people from other websites to fill in. 

11 hours ago, 48 1/2ers said:

lets do Sat. the 31st at 8am PST?

13 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If it is on Saturday September 1, I will have to be out. But the day before I'm good with.

I'll download what I need to download either later tonight when I get home or sometime tomorrow. 

Looking at Friday night then?

15 hours ago, burlow said:

lots of stuff going on but I should be able to make it, is the draft decided yet?

No, still figuring that out. Since it’s a startup it will just be held in sleeper. Monday I’m getting the google doc out.

looking like it might end up being 12 people, but if I can’t get people on slack and sleeper before the draft, I’m booting people from the league 

On 8/17/2019 at 7:56 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean Sunday September 1, not Saturday, sorry. I'm game for Saturday. Friday night is fine as well. 

Would Friday 6:00 PM work?

Really want people to be on Slack and Sleeper ASAP so I can start getting scoring, user names, team names and draft order set. Then I can send out the league by-lawss.

@J-ALL-DAY

@burlow

@N4L

Need you guys need to get  on Slack and Sleeper. Trying to figure out availability and we're slowly landing on  the evening of friday the 30th.  I know you guys are busy, so try doing it by end of the week. 

Edited by John232