FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

So yes the draft won't be moving for 2 weeks, as Tom Cody is on vacation. He told me about this before he joined. I was hoping we could get to his 1st round pick before he left, but we didn't. So we will be on hold for 2 weeks. Not a big deal as I told him draft wouldn't start till Feb 1st, but then we decided to try and get a few picks in before. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Should be getting back at it Wednesday and/or Thursday with @tom cody coming back from break and then @TimeForChange so be ready! 

Non-timed picks will continue until January 15th at noon EST (with whoever is OTC at that time) then the 6 hour clock will start. Fantrax emails you when your pick is "on-deck", and when it's your pick. So be ready. Any pick not made in 6 hours will be auto-picked by the highest ranked player on Fantrax or your rankings if you made them. 

Also, have your buy-ins paid for before midnight on the 15th (14th night). 

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

BTW @Dingo18287 brought up a possible misunderstanding. It's NOT 6 hour windows. It's a 6 hour clock. So once Jan 15th starts, then once a pick is made the next pick has 6 hours for the pick to be made. If it isn't made in 6 hours then it will be auto-drafted on Fantrax. However, the clock stops from 1am-8am EST. So if a pick is made at midnight, then the next person has until 1pm EST to make their pick due to the overnight stoppage. 

• Like 1