FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League (Season 1)

Mr. bDoDDleS

6 HOUR CLOCK HAS STARTED

Starting now we have turned on the 6-hour clock per pick. This shouldn't matter much as we've all pretty much been getting picks in much less time. However, thought because of that we'd go ahead and turn on the clock. @davisblack is OTC right now but if he isn't back by the time his pick is done I will pause since we are making this change while he is OTC. 

So if you think you're not going to be on, MAKE YOUR Q in the draft room and if your timer runs out auto-draft will automatically pick for you. 

@Dingo18287
@crab1106
@Herbie_Hancock
@beekay414
@zelbell
@BillsGuy82
@Sllim Pickens
@biggio7
@klyon7634
@davisblack
@nagahide13
@Lions017
@tom cody
@Deadpulse
@I_GET_SAX

1 minute ago, crab1106 said:

I made a draft board so people can easily review what picks everyone has, including their own. The link is below. @Mr. bDoDDleS can you add to the main page of the draft thread?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BSeb_dlC-ytWFJSV6TnNC80VL2-CwwVLtHieICVdBwc/edit?usp=sharing

Sure, but all that is available on Fantrax in the "Draft Picks/Results" link in the draft room, then sorting "By Team", or "By Round".

Edited by Mr. bDoDDleS

Just now, crab1106 said:

I just know people were having trouble so another option.

True, but it's right there and something we don't have to keep updated, and gives a lot of options for people to analysis the draft and who's gonna pick who. 

"By Team" Shows what each team has picked and their current picks they have left, and what round, and overall in a easy to find way.
566da9f8417b309b860fcb26c4a1908d.png

"By Round" shows how each of the rounds have played out and shows future rounds and order if picks to see when each team picks compared to other teams.
6fa14a83e7de9c2f974cef297a50033e.png

"GRID" view shows all the previous picks in a color coded (by position) of how each team had picked.
b0573379e609236133462569a96b7bfb.png

"By Position" shows what teams have picked which positions in a easy to see chart of which teams haven't filled certain positions, which might show where they might go with their next pick
17791eb3c983012f7c8ab8f0a47ef093.png

ALL THIS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING "Draft Picks/Results" like here in the DRAFT ROOM on the top right
fbd1d66001315c59101c2dc095b3f1c4.png

8 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

True, but it's right there and something we don't have to keep updated, and gives a lot of options for people to analysis the draft and who's gonna pick who. 

"By Team" Shows what each team has picked and their current picks they have left, and what round, and overall in a easy to find way.
566da9f8417b309b860fcb26c4a1908d.png

"By Round" shows how each of the rounds have played out and shows future rounds and order if picks to see when each team picks compared to other teams.
6fa14a83e7de9c2f974cef297a50033e.png

"GRID" view shows all the previous picks in a color coded (by position) of how each team had picked.
b0573379e609236133462569a96b7bfb.png

"By Position" shows what teams have picked which positions in a easy to see chart of which teams haven't filled certain positions, which might show where they might go with their next pick
17791eb3c983012f7c8ab8f0a47ef093.png

ALL THIS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING "Draft Picks/Results" like here in the DRAFT ROOM on the top right
fbd1d66001315c59101c2dc095b3f1c4.png

Im going to use it to filter, for instance filter my picks and another teams pick together to compare positions. Basically just sharing with others. No extra work on my part that I wasnt already going to do.

Just now, crab1106 said:

Im going to use it to filter, for instance filter my picks and another teams pick together to compare positions. Basically just sharing with others. No extra work on my part that I wasnt already going to do.

Right on. I posted it to the first page of the draft thread for ya and anyone that wants to use it.

Mondesi is intriguing , even more so in a BA league but him never taking a walk really hurts him probably the most, along with Baez. However, like Baez should still be a big HR/SB guy.