16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

17 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I don't know how one can come to that conclusion after seeing the changes Gutey made. He cut the fat on old  players, Will likely move on from a bunch more players this off season, helped fire MM, and is bringing in an outside assistant GM.

Not to speak for AG but I think hard reset means everyone goes, not that Gute should go. I want MP back, but I won't lose sleep either. Gutes not going though, that seems very certain to me

Slightly surprising... given the “wide search” GB doing that they haven’t requested to interview Eric Bieniemy of KC.

So what’s the list so far?

• Chuck Pagano

• Jim Caldwell

• Pats Fitzgerald 

• Josh McDaniels

• Brian Flores

• Dan Campbell 

Just now, Green19 said:

Slightly surprising... given the “wide search” GB doing that they haven’t requested to interview Eric Bieniemy of KC.

At some point, that KC well has to run dry and you have to start thinking that maybe... MAYBE it's the talent on that offense. 

Not too many coordinators would fail with Mahomes, Hunt for over half the season, Watkins, Kelce, Fisher, Hill...

2 minutes ago, Green19 said:

So what’s the list so far?

• Chuck Pagano

• Jim Caldwell

• Pats Fitzgerald 

• Josh McDaniels

• Brian Flores

• Dan Campbell 

So far only one college coach. Anyone know what the positives and negatives are on Pagano?

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

At some point, that KC well has to run dry and you have to start thinking that maybe... MAYBE it's the talent on that offense. 

Not too many coordinators would fail with Mahomes, Hunt for over half the season, Watkins, Kelce, Fisher, Hill...

True... just saying. GB is doing a wide search.... like interviewing any warm body type of search. It’s interesting Eric hasn’t been given an interview.

Respect Caldwell but if we are interviewing him... I’d at least take a phone interview with Eric haha.

Has anyone seen if we're talking to or taken a look at Tampa's OC Todd Monken? He's got some interest from me, he slings it around down there with a geezer and idiot QB pairing and lead the NFL in passing. From what i read he was the HC in College at Mississippi? I've seen his name floated around and he could be an under the radar guy.

2 minutes ago, PACKRULE said:

Has anyone seen if we're talking to or taken a look at Tampa's OC Todd Monken? He's got some interest from me, he slings it around down there with a geezer and idiot QB pairing and lead the NFL in passing. From what i read he was the HC in College at Mississippi? I've seen his name floated around and he could be an under the radar guy.

He is an interesting candidate. I haven't heard of the Packers requesting an interview, but I have heard that he's a name to watch for. Did some great things with the WR's in Tampa and made Fitzmagic possible. At minimum would be a great OC hire.

Archived