16th Coach of the GB Packers (let the search begin)

squire12

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Really feel like you can't face a hard reset if Gute is the GM. you went internal with the GM hire already

I don't know how one can come to that conclusion after seeing the changes Gutey made. He cut the fat on old  players, Will likely move on from a bunch more players this off season, helped fire MM, and is bringing in an outside assistant GM.

4 minutes ago, Chinaski_86 said:

You didn't know? We have pseudo psychologists here who think they can tell how someone is simply by watching him. How can you argue with that kind of logics? Doesn't matter that they know only 10%of what truly happened but they just know. It's a gift.

I wouldn't consider common sense or the ability to use google as a gift - but thanks

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Really feel like you can't face a hard reset if Gute is the GM. you went internal with the GM hire already

True but I don’t think our personnel department has ever been an issue. At least not until ted was going thru the medical issues and let Ball call the shots.

We are getting the guy from Baltimore to be assistant GM ( maybe we start draft amazing front seven guys). If they add Reggie back... the personnel department is as strong as ever.

The reset was removing Ted from power in that department. We needed it in the coaching, we got it this year.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

So what is so appealing about Gase?  Apparently, he was able to connect with Jay Cutler and get him to be a slightly better than bad QB.

I’ve been reporting here for weeks now that Dolphin players and fans think Gase is an arrogant pr!ck and couldn’t wait or him to leave.  I’ve never understood the fascination with the guy.

Archived