Best Game of Week 14?

CKS97

Best Game of WEEK 14?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Week 14 Game of the Week?

• Ravens at Chiefs
    • Colts at Texans
    • Patriots at Dolphins
    • Eagles at Cowboys
    • Rams at Bears
    • Vikings at Seahawks
    • Other (Panthers at Browns)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/09/2018 at 05:55 PM

Depends upon what criteria you use to determine what the “best” game is. 

Do you go for a scorefest? A tight defensive battle? A game with divisional ramifications? One with potential to be a playoff eliminator?

I use one simple criterion: are the Rams playing?  So my vote goes to LAR v Chicago. 

on paper the steelers and raiders game would appear bad, but many factors are pointing to a possible upset in the black hole. It might not be the best played game or most talented, but it could be one fans will like, last play sort of game since the steelers under tomlin always play down to competition. 

The ravens D is legit, so this will be quite a game IMO.  

I thought the colts/texans would be good, but I was disappointed how the colts played into the jags strength last week by passing instead of trying to establish the run - FAIL.  

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Rams/Bears should be fun. Rams O vs Bears D. Bears O (IF Trubisky plays) vs Rams D. 

I don’t think the big Mitch has earned that right. 

Could be Chase Daniels and he’ll fare the same. 

Respect the truth and power. 

*Thugga voice 

Just now, El ramster said:

I don’t think the big Mitch has earned that right. 

Could be Chase Daniels and he’ll fare the same. 

Respect the truth and power. 

*Thugga voice 

Random side note - my nickname in college was "Thuggernaut". True story. 

I'm not high on big Mitch, but I think he can do enough with his arms and feet to keep that Bears offense going. 

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Random side note - my nickname in college was "Thuggernaut". True story. 

I'm not high on big Mitch, but I think he can do enough with his arms and feet to keep that Bears offense going. 

He could but he hasn’t earned that right.. Give him 4-5 years to develop. 

I really like the Seahawks vs Vikings game. Both teams had different expections headed into the season. Vikings were Superbowl contenders and Seahawks we're rebuilding.

Now Seahawks are hot and looking to lock up a playoff spot, and the Vikings are on the cusp of being eliminated. So cool

Rams at Bears

Not that it really matters because we know the Rams are going to either have HFA and play in LA or get the 2 seed and have to go to New Orleans for a game BUT people want to see if the Rams can play out in the snowy conditions. Now they did it in Denver earlier in the season but I suspect that the game in Chicago is going to be even worse conditions.

As for the matchup itself, we have McVay v Nagy, Goff v Trubisky, Gurley v Howard (in fantasy last offseason the debate was who will have a better season between the two and Gurley ran away with that discussion and shut it down), Donald v Mack. The Bears of this season is supposed to be last season Rams team. Like you have so many interesting storylines to watch. Even Robinson v Cooks. Both guys I believe was drafted in the same draft class and both got paid by their respective teams. Offense for the Rams v defense for the Bears. 

The Rams have a chance to lock up at least the 2 seed if they win on SNF against the Bears. So they have a BYE to obtain if they are successful. If the Bears win they can continue to separate themselves from the Vikings. This game is going to be the best game of the week. 

If Trubisky plays, I think the Bears have a shot at knocking off the Rams. 

Ravens at Chiefs. The Chiefs, understandably, looked flat Sunday. Hunt was very close and big part of the lockroom chemistry and to lose him after the last practice of the week before the game appeared to have affected them. They still scored 40 but that effort won't beat the Ravens, Chargers, Seahawks that remain on the schedule. Ware didn't appear to have the burst he had before he blew out his knee last year.

Archived