Week 14 GDT: The Philadelphia Clinging to the Last Shred of Being Champions vs the Dallas Reddit Runners

EaglesPeteC

23 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

Because we got robbed and still were one fluke play away. 

Carson had to have 2 4th quarter comebacks on the same drive. 

Now that you mention that call as well. I didn't see the penalty either. What I did see that didn't called was our DB's hit to his head. So it appeared. In turn I'm not sure about the flag on Lawrence for going low. Basically just horrible calls all the way around. Even though the one took a TD away you still ended up getting it back with that pass to Aglehor.

21 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Not sure how I'm gonna get over this one. I usually find a way, but I don't see any here. I can't conceive a worse way to end a season.

Not being ringless anymore helps. Losing playoff games in the early 2000s was muuuch more painful imo. Look at the big picture. Maybe this team needed some humble pie. Every person associated with the organization spent the offseason writing a book. 

4 minutes ago, Art_Vandalay said:

Not being ringless anymore helps. Losing playoff games in the early 2000s was muuuch more painful imo. Look at the big picture. Maybe this team needed some humble pie. Every person associated with the organization spent the offseason writing a book. 

yeah but those sequels this offseason are gonna be lit. 

1 minute ago, Art_Vandalay said:

No tanking necessary. The Rams and Texans are still playing for a bye. We'll probably demolish the Skins but I don't see us winnin the next two games. 

I don't see us competing the next 2 games. We're getting Braun Strowman squash matched. 

12 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Great Rams are going to be so pissed now and they are just going to destroy the Eagles. Its going to be so sad 

Let’s go out like Liam Neeson in The Grey, make em earn it

want to see an all out game plan by the coaches. A loss isn’t gonna kill me next week, but if they roll over like dogs it will.

Sit everyone.
IR who you can and tank it.
Go for the draft pick.

Wentz has necrotizing halitosis and needs prescription Tic-Tac treatment.  Sit him.
Jenkins and Cox, too.

Three games.  Three turds.
Make sure no one cares.
Punish the NFL for that travesty.

I get the missed call on the launch.
But, the fumble and the OPI were out-and-out disgusting.
They both altered the trajectory of the game.

6-10 should put the Eagles in the 8-12 range in the draft.
I'm OK with that.

Go Bills, Jets, Broncos, Browns, Bengals, Jaguars, Giants, Redskins, Vikings, Packers, Lions, Panthers, Buccaneers and Falcons.
The Cardinals, 49'ers and Raiders are pretty much lost causes, but .....

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Now that you mention that call as well. I didn't see the penalty either. What I did see that didn't called was our DB's hit to his head. So it appeared. In turn I'm not sure about the flag on Lawrence for going low. Basically just horrible calls all the way around. Even though the one took a TD away you still ended up getting it back with that pass to Aglehor.

Don't forget how Eagles were robbed of at least 3 points at the start of the game. If Cowboys have to comeback they can't run the ball much so yeah Dallas was gifted that win on 2 occasions by refs. Will enjoy Dallas losing rd 1 of playoffs as they don't deserve to be there

5 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

You know. I swear I thought the same thing. His knee looked to be down be he reached. Sorry for the heart breaker fellas. We're usually at the other end of these deals.

The refs sucked all the way around for both teams.

Here's to good health for your team and your families.

Only Dallas fans saying refs were bad for both teams. Dallas got flagged on rubbish like a 3 yd pickup for holding compared to a turnover, a 4th down conversion and a 75 yd play that Eagles were called for. That is literally 3 to turnovers all going 1 way and I hope (doubt it cause its rigged and I already switched off buying gamepass this season and may not watch at all next year) that Eagles complain in the media

Archived