2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

I think Gase is a good coach, but that guy is a $#@%ing pr*ck and his players absolutely hated him. When you havent won jack in the NFL, you can't walk into a room and act like your Bill Bellichick. Mangini did that and he never lasted, but he was a good coach.

12 minutes ago, SDotNova said:

This Ravens and Chargers game reminded me how much I want a high powered offense. I’m tired of the Jets being mostly a defensive team.

Of the remaining coaches, give me Monken or Bieniemy. 

Its making me think Harbaugh may want out with how bad Jackson looks right now!!!!

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Me too. For a team that's been in our position for so long, I can't see us passing up on him. 

This. Especially looking at our recent history of going with A: First time HC’s and B: Defensive background guys it just makes too much sense.

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

This. Especially looking at our recent history of going with A: First time HC’s and B: Defensive background guys it just makes too much sense.

Yeah and this is our first time with a Franchise QB. The only way this doesn't happen is if he says no.

Jets have 3 remaining interviews. Richards today and Monken on Tuesday. Not sure when Rhule is scheduled but Monday seems to be a good spot. 

Monken’s only other interview is scheduled Monday with Cincy. 

Richard is meeting with Miami and Cincy. 

And McCarthy is scheduled to meet with Cleveland on Tuesday.

If Monken, Rhule or McCarthy is our man, we likely will here by Wednesday. 

Otherwise, it’s either Richard or Bieniemy.

Archived