NFL Week 14 GDT

Chargers

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Today is a weird day for the NFL.

Miami beats New England on a lateral play.

Oakland beats Pittsburgh.

George Kittle is the #1 Fantasy receiver

Amari Cooper's trade to the Cowboys looks like it was Oakland who got fleeced

I don't know what to think

Amari Cooper has been making it look that way for a couple weeks now.

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Pittsburgh has to lose out, which is possible because they play New England, New Orleans, and Cinci.

If that happens and Baltimore loses to the Chargers, week 17 between Baltimore and Cleveland would decide the division.

I'm expecting us to lose to NE and NO but win vs. Cincy  At this point I'm hoping we miss the playoffs for draft position and that's something I've never said before but if we make the playoffs it'll give our coaching staff and FO the room to ignore problems and the need for change.

Just now, animaltested said:

The NFL needs to crack down on rubs and pick routes. They wont, but they need to. 

Until it starts causing injuries to DB or receivers, they won't.  And even then, it won't be so much about "safety" as it will be not having a multitude of backups on the field week after week, because that's less marketable.

2 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

I think that Mahomes throw on 4th down was also pretty incredible and that Hill somehow caught the ball

People will reference that throw as one of the moments where they realized just how special Mahomes could be 20 years from now when he is a HOFer.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Scary to think what Rams will do to this patchwork defense... I suppose it can’t be worse than what Saints did?

You never know. The Lions defense did a pretty good job on them.

Granted, they still gave up 30 points...lol.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm expecting us to lose to NE and NO but win vs. Cincy  At this point I'm hoping we miss the playoffs for draft position and that's something I've never said before but if we make the playoffs it'll give our coaching staff and FO the room to ignore problems and the need for change.

We will blow out NE and then lose the remaining two games to lose the division to Baltimore with our luck.

Archived