Are there any defenses this year as good as the Vikings/Jaguars last year?

mdonnelly21

39 members have voted

1. 1. Are there any defenses this year as good as the Jaguars/Vikings last year?

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

But what about the picks? 😂

he got a few picks, one for a TD. Oh wait, you mean Grudens picks?  If colbert gets fired, maybe gruden will hire colbert and they will reach a few rounds with a RD1 pick or 2.  This draft is said to be DL heavy, so maybe Gruden gets players that will work for him, but right now the Bears are liking this trade.  If gruden gets Oliver, that could be quite a pick, and then he still has a few others to deal with. I am expecting him to make some trades and it will be interesting to see what he gets with all this. It could go on for a while, but not quite like the deal Jerry pulled off with walker though

On 12/11/2018 at 6:29 PM, JustAnotherFan said:

Like I said in the comparison forum. The Bears defense are not just good, they're historically great.

The Bears defense are currently ranked 7th all-time going all the way back to 1989 (925 teams).

Top 30 ranked teams
scWkvPI.png

Just in awe at the fact that the Ravens are on this list 6x with the next closest teams at 4. Interesting list, definitely kudos to Ray Lewis for leading each of the units on this list.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:44 AM, upriser7 said:

Vikings defense this season is as good as Vikings defense last season...I would trust current Vikings defense in away matches against good offenses than Vikings defense of last season.  Vikings defense last year was slightly overrated...they struggled away from home against good offenses. Current Vikings defense has conceded least number of touchdowns so far this season. If you also ignore the points conceded due to Pick6, TD directly from fumbles and Special teams touchdowns, current defense has conceded roughly 19-19.5ppg, which is pretty damn good considering our much tougher schedule when compared to last season

Asinine

Archived