TNF: LA Chargers(10-3) @ KC Chiefs(11-2)

Chiefer

Who will win?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Chiefs
    • Chargers

3 minutes ago, kramxel said:

Still can't believe he held on to that catch over the middle where he was thrown around.

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Yeah, normally that ball is knocked out and picked off. 

DUDES.... Travis Benjamin hung on to not one, but TWO huge catches in crunch time. 

I mean, I think the 7th seal has been broken.

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Mitch is welcome to watch the game in Atlanta. xD

tenor.gif

I know this isn't thread related. All jokes aside, I would love to see a matchup between us again in LA(or even NO). The best defense against the best offense are always must watch TV.

What an amazing two days for me. This this was just I don’t even know. Down 28-14 it was looking like another Chargers/Chiefs game of the past 5 years and then the amazing 4th. This was the Mike Williams game. Travis ******* Benjamin even made some clutch plays. I can’t even and then to go for 2. 

Also if Mahomes got hit helmet to helmet the refs would have probably just awarded KC 8 points and called the game off at that point. 

I must say that this is the most impressive win I've ever witnessed the Chargers pull off in my lifetime.

They came in on a short-week on the road against an 11-2 team while playing without their top 2 RB's as well as their pro-bowl WR for most of the game.

Remarkably gritty and well fought win.

1 minute ago, Bolts223 said:

I must say that this is the most impressive win I've ever witnessed the Chargers pull off in my lifetime.

They came in on a short-week on the road against an 11-2 team while playing without their top 2 RB's as well as their pro-bowl WR for most of the game.

Remarkably gritty and well fought win.

I gotta say, you guys have come along way. Usually the Chargers losing these type of close games has became par for the course. But this year has been different.

1 minute ago, JustAnotherFan said:

I gotta say, you guys have come along way. Usually the Chargers losing these type of close games has became par for the course. But this year has been different.

Really, the ONLY game they lost where they just gave it away was DEN.

Basically, they should have lost the TEN, PIT & tonight's games.  They snatched W's in games where they were facing 99% loss probability (OK maybe not TEN but it felt that wasy with 2 attempts at 2-pt convert with a gassed D).   THREE times in 1 season is just insane IMO.  

30 minutes ago, H.E Pennypacker said:

Travis Benjamin earned his paycheck in one game.. Without him we don't lock up a playoff berth and may even face a late season collapse. Money well spent! The first time I've thought that all year.

To be fair, he played a huge role in the Week 1 game by dropping 2 TD's and fumbling the punt at his own 5.   So he evened things out tonight.  

I'm still stunned he hung on not once, but twice.  The dude is so bad, Lynn probably handed him a game ball directly because he was afraid #12 would drop it if he tossed it Benjamin's way.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

Really, the ONLY game they lost where they just gave it away was DEN.

Basically, they should have lost the TEN, PIT & tonight's games.  They snatched W's in games where they were facing 99% loss probability (OK maybe not TEN but it felt that wasy with 2 attempts at 2-pt convert with a gassed D).   THREE times in 1 season is just insane IMO.  

That's my point. "This year has been different".

The Chargers have been known to blow it late in games.

3 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

That's my point. "This year has been different".

The Chargers have been known to blow it late in games.

I wasn't disagreeing,  I've been saying this since the PIT game.   It's like the one year Barry Bonds was just en fuego in the playoffs after years of futility.   Sooner or later these things even out - but it's no coincidence IMO it's happening now with HC Lynn and of course, no Mike McCoy.  It's like the Chargers are exercising their demons in 1 year.

Just now, Broncofan said:

I wasn't disagreeing.  I've been saying this since the PIT game.   It's like the one year Barry Bonds was just en fuego in the playoffs after years of futility.   Sooner or later these things even out - but it's no coincidence IMO it's happening now with HC Lynn and of course, no Mike McCoy.  It's like the Chargers are exercising their demons in 1 year.

Ahh. Okay. I was taking it as you thought I was only saying that regarding this game. My bad.

4 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

I wasn't disagreeing,  I've been saying this since the PIT game.   It's like the one year Barry Bonds was just en fuego in the playoffs after years of futility.   Sooner or later these things even out - but it's no coincidence IMO it's happening now with HC Lynn and of course, no Mike McCoy.  It's like the Chargers are exercising their demons in 1 year.

I mean I'm waiting for us to do something in the playoffs before I would say they are fully exercised.

At least now I can confidently say that there is no game in the postseason that the Chargers don't have the ability to win.

2 minutes ago, Bolts223 said:

I mean I'm waiting for us to do something in the playoffs before I would say they are fully exercised.

At least now I can confidently say that there is no game in the postseason that the Chargers don't have the ability to win.

The 3 games we would have wanted to avoid in January.. @ Pittsburgh, @ KC, @ New England.

New England in Foxboro is now the only un-vanquished demon but hopefully we avoid that.

KC in KC wouldn't be too bad as their playoff record there is terrible. 

Archived