Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Forge said:

Unfortunately, tartt can't stay healthy to keep him off the roster

No, that just means we need to bring in a SS. I hear this Eric Reid guy is going to be a FA

The elegant tank in full effect

1 minute ago, y2lamanaki said:

Seriously - if the team can get Earl Thomas in free agency, I think Thomas/Colbert and Tartt/Harris is a good safety corps. 

Much like last year, I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on Mathieu to play FS if he is available. Earl would be awesome though, and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind sticking it to the Seahawks.

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Much like last year, I wouldn’t mind kicking the tires on Mathieu to play FS if he is available. Earl would be awesome though, and I’m sure he wouldn’t mind sticking it to the Seahawks.

There are certainly some options if we're miss in Thomas. Joyner should be a free agent. Haha. Mathieu as you mentioned

2 minutes ago, Gore Whore 21 said:

Should be plenty of attraction for Thomas to SF, yes yes. :) 

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think he's on the roster next year. His time had passed. Excellent udfa, but probably time to move on. I think dwelley is te2 next year

Maybe we will draft a TE this year in the later rounds. Can't say i am overly impressed with any TE we have other than Kittle.

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think he's on the roster next year. His time had passed. Excellent udfa, but probably time to move on. I think dwelley is te2 next year

I really hope we can find someone in free agency or the mid-late rounds to be TE#2 personally, but I agree that it won't be Celek. 

t

Just now, Justone2 said:

Maybe we will draft a TE this year in the later rounds. Can't say i am overly impressed with any TE we have other than Kittle.

I actually thought dwelley was okay. He may be a little more juice like though. Would definitely need competition, but I think he'd win out

Archived