Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, Justone2 said:

Can't do that Wilson. Really can't see him being on our roster come next season. Good runner but the fumbles are just too much.

Yeah fumbles and then the stupid penalty. I'm one of his biggest fans, but I agree - he's not looking good anymore. Wouldn't even be surprised if he's inactive against the Bears. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Can't do that Wilson. Really can't see him being on our roster come next season. Good runner but the fumbles are just too much.

Depends on if we re-sign Mostert in my opinion. If we do, I think he has an uphill battle that he's unlikely to climb over. If we don't, I think he'll probably secure a spot. As good as Wilson looks running the football, Mostert looked just as good before the broken arm. 

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

Remember, that was an issue with Mostert last year as well. He seemed to have gotten it figured out. 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Remember, that was an issue with Mostert last year as well. He seemed to have gotten it figured out. 

And it was a problem for both of them dating all the way back to college. I know that Mostert was said to have made the defense go after the ball every time in practice as a method of trying to overcome it. Hopefully Wilson learns from that. 

Archived