Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Not for the next two years without taking a big hit. But he really has been really disapointing yeah.

I mean, we save like 500K against the cap next year if we cut him. At least we aren't upside down on the deal, that's what is important. Granted, you're not going to find a starting caliber center for 500K more than likely, but yeah, it's not super killer. I doubt he's gone after a single year though. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I mean, we save like 500K against the cap next year if we cut him. At least we aren't upside down on the deal, that's what is important. Granted, you're not going to find a starting caliber center for 500K more than likely, but yeah, it's not super killer. I doubt he's gone after a single year though. 

Agreed. Maybe he's having trouble learning the system and does better year 2. That's my hope right now.

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah and the next year we save like 2 mil on a 8 mil cap hit. 

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

Not gonna lie - I would love to see a calm, collected Mullens lead a 5-minute drive to win the game. Don't care what it costs us. 

I'm fine with a win. Of course I want Bosa, but it really doesn't impact my life any lol. LIS earlier, I'd rather have 4 than 2 as I think that there are possibly better trade options available, and of course I dislike the Seahawks and really want to end this winning streak they have on us, if for nothing else, the teams own mental game. 

Archived