Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, y2lamanaki said:

I like N'Keal Harry quite a bit. I've seen him all over the board from place to place, but if he's there, he's a guy I'd like. Not sure about stud, but I'd like him. Also like Marquise Brown if he lasts to the top of the 2nd. 

I’m with you. Harry reminds me of a bigger Boldin. I love Browns explosiveness as well. I think Brown probably fits what Shanny wants more, but I’d be excited with either of them.

Just now, John232 said:

Riley Ridley, Damarkus Lodge,  Ưhiteside and Sills could be really gỗ át the next level. 

Sure, but they aren't special I mean. They are your typical wide receiver prospects available at that point if you know what I mean. Now obviously, AJ Green / Julio aren't the types that are going to be available in round 2 or something, but those guys are often like throw a dart at the dartboard. There's not a ton different between then and say Gallup / Sutton / Pettis / etc who went in the second round last year. 

3 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

I like N'Keal Harry quite a bit. I've seen him all over the board from place to place, but if he's there, he's a guy I'd like. Not sure about stud, but I'd like him. Also like Marquise Brown if he lasts to the top of the 2nd. 

Harry reminds me of a Boldin / Alshon type. 

I'd really, really like Brown if he fell into the second. 

Just now, Forge said:

Harry reminds me of a Boldin / Alshon type. 

I'd really, really like Brown if he fell into the second. 

He is, somewhat, but he has more juice than either after the catch. Well, not young Boldin, but you get my point. He's not quite A.J. Brown after the catch, I don't think (that dude is built like a running back) but he has forced like the third most missed tackles in the class. He brings something outside of a big body.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

@Forge any chance we see a deep shot here to Pettis or Kittle???

I don't think so. Honestly, given the weather, the blitzing, I wouldn't hate hitting the run hard. 

But if we aren't picking up that blitz and Mullens has been under siege lately, that's a risk. 

Archived