Week 15 GDT: Seattle Seahawks at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, PapaShogun said:

Gonna suck facing Bosa twice a year when he's a Cardinal. Maybe he'll be a Raider. Sigh.

I think it's more likely he's a Raider, honestly. The cards just have so many other problems. I suppose they could trade out of that spot to be honest. I suppose it's not even impossible that they trade out of that spot with us. If the 49ers believe they are going for it all next year, I could see them doing a 1/1 for #1 overall. 

Just now, showtime said:

Don't really deserve to make the playoffs when you lose to a 3-10 team with a playoff spot on the line, tbh

No need for that mindset. We are a sneaky 3-10 team that could very easily have six or seven wins right now. Incompetent QB play down the stretch with Beathard cost us in a lot of the close games. You guys got KC next week, rest up and get ready to for that young phenom. After the show Mullens put on today, that phenom can't be much better iyam. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I think it's more likely he's a Raider, honestly. The cards just have so many other problems. I suppose they could trade out of that spot to be honest. I suppose it's not even impossible that they trade out of that spot with us. If the 49ers believe they are going for it all next year, I could see them doing a 1/1 for #1 overall. 

Don't see the Cardinals letting Bosa become a 49er. He would be a great pick for the Cardinals. 

Archived