SaNF Week 15: CLE @ DEN GDT

Broncofan

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

TBH, Baker's been brutal tonight.   He's had underneath guys open that's he's passed up for harder throws, and he's missed those shots.   He's had 3rd down guys open and missed them by 10 yards.

Clearly being this close to Keenum is affecting Baker.  Only explanation that makes sense.

Baker has absorbed all of Keenum's essence to throw deep while also catching his cowardice.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

He keeps wanting to chuck it.

Baker's biggest strengths are his accuracy and his intelligence.   And he's really underperformed in both areas tonight.   I know he's been a LOT better than this.  So not implying anything, this is just his worst game in a while (HOU the other).  

Just now, patriotsheatyan said:

Joe Flacco won that Super Bowl. Playing in a Super Bowl six years ago doesn’t make someone a competent QB. 

Keenum>Gabbert>Kaepernick.

Well Kaep hasn't got a chance to play the last few years, so I don't get your points. Kaep has better seasons than Case and has shown he could lead a team deep in the playoffs. Multiple times.

2 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It’s amazing how often we make no-name TEs look so good. 

Did you give up 4 catches for 90 yards to Levine Toilolo? Cause if not, sit down, playboy. You're not going to take the Rams' status as the #1 worst team at defending Tight Ends.(Raiders don't count because they're not a real NFL team)

Just now, evilpimp972 said:

Well Kaep hasn't got a chance to play the last few years, so I don't get your points. Kaep has better seasons than Case and has shown he could lead a team deep in the playoffs. Multiple times.

Keenum had a better record last year than Kaepernick has ever had, had a higher rating than Kaepernick, and made it to the NFCCG.

Kaepernick is a vegan bum who hasn’t played in years. It’s obvious who is better.

Archived