SaNF Week 15: CLE @ DEN GDT

Broncofan

Offseason priority for CLE - get another CB to team up with Denzel Ward.   You get 2 CB's who can play, this D is cooking.  Without Ward, though, it's pretty vulnerable.

But it can still take advantage of the mediocrity that is Case Keenum lol.  

Just now, patriotsheatyan said:

Keenum had a better record last year than Kaepernick has ever had, had a higher rating than Kaepernick, and made it to the NFCCG.

Kaepernick is a vegan bum who hasn’t played in years. It’s obvious who is better.

That interception is there to prove it.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

In Houston (both college and the Texans) he was, when he got starts on that awful team when Schaub turned into a walking pick-6 he played totally fearless. Then I guess he ran into Jeff Fisher and that vanished lol.

Nope, he's still a gunslinger. It just manifest itself in very stupid throws because he has a weak arm.

Just now, patriotsheatyan said:

Keenum had a better record last year than Kaepernick has ever had, had a higher rating than Kaepernick, and made it to the NFCCG.

Kaepernick is a vegan bum who hasn’t played in years. It’s obvious who is better.

I wonder why you'd think Case Keenum, who we are watching right now not watching last year, who has a far more sustained history of being this bad than being what he was last year, is better than Kap.

It's a mystery to me, truly it is.

Archived