Week 15 GDT

TheKillerNacho

Just now, canadaluvsdallas said:

Nah, something the Ram's offense can't do in the cold apparently.

Oh my I guess being 11-2 is a bad thing and what cold games would we be playing this year? Dallas has lost in cold, outside of cold in a dome and you name it LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Sig bet that it won’t happen. If

the ravens win the SB I’ll never post here again. 

But if they lose you wear my sig of choice for life. 

Be careful,  hate to see you disappear  like Matt's to Reddit  for 6 months too. Just saying.

Ravens absolutely  could give your Rams Defense fits, and you know this.

5 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You can’t win in the post season being one dimensional. Enjoy baby. 

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Sig bet that it won’t happen. If

the ravens win the SB I’ll never post here again. 

But if they lose you wear my sig of choice for life. 

Nobody is expecting or predicting us to win the Superbowl with a rookie QB, Ramster. We can, however, win playoff games with this formula. It's been proven over and over again.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nobody is expecting or predicting us to win the Superbowl with a rookie QB, Ramster. We can, however, win playoff games with this formula. It's been proven over and over again.

Bro you’re not even suppose to be posting here. You were perma banned with Harper.. Be gone thot. 

10 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You can’t win in the post season being one dimensional. Enjoy baby. 

Post season games are just games. And games aren't decided by made up rules like this. There are 852,123,991 ways to win a game. I've seen the Ravens win a blowout playoff game on the road Brady and the Pats where they complete only 4 passes and lose a game when they held Peyton Manning under a 40 qb rating. 

Just get there and do what you do and you have a chance. There is no formula that is "likely" to win give an individual team a SB.

Archived