Week 16 Redskins vs. Titans

KingTitan

1 minute ago, capton_cutclass said:

We are 9-6...a little beat up...okay...If Houston loses to Philly we can be in position to win this division.

We will come out against Indy ready to play...you can take that to the bank...

I love how this team didn't give up and go in the tank. Would have been easy to do that with the way Washington kept converting downs. Then you lose your starters in Casey and Mariota.  

Evans was banged up some. 

The stadium is gonna rock next week. It wasn't full like in the glory days but it was loud.

Next week is a playoff game for sure and maybe we get flexed into primetime. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

I love how this team didn't give up and go in the tank. Would have been easy to do that with the way Washington kept converting downs. Then you lose your starters in Casey and Mariota.  

Evans was banged up some. 

The stadium is gonna rock next week. It wasn't full like in the glory days but it was loud.

Next week is a playoff game for sure and maybe we get flexed into primetime. 

If the Ravens or Steelers lose, I would put money on us being flexed next week.

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

I’ll have some of what you’re having...

Why can't we win? We are the home team...we played them once...got a little embarrassed...but its hard to beat a team twice in a year and we are a 9-6 team...the chips are on the table we are all-in...and it is what it is...

Why can't we win? We are the home team...we played them once...got a little embarrassed...but its hard to beat a team twice in a year and we are a 9-6 team...the chips are on the table we are all-in...and it is what it is..

Colts haven't been the same on the road as they have at home. It's reasonable to see a different outcome. You aren't off based. 

Division games are rarely the same two times a year. We've seen that this year.

What fun is it to be gloom and doom about the game. 😊

Let's just hope the boys are ready. 

Why can't we win? We are the home team...we played them once...got a little embarrassed...but its hard to beat a team twice in a year and we are a 9-6 team...the chips are on the table we are all-in...and it is what it is...

We’re likely without our best player in Casey(because our Luck) and our best CB in Ryan. We’ve never beaten Luck and unless Mariota wants to grow a pair and play, we’ll have Gabbie leading the way. The Colts D is actually pretty solid and will make whoever plays at QB have to make tough throws.  Even with Henry, our OC needs to give him the ball. They ignored him a good amount of this game and tried playing the midget again. Colts do what works consistently... we don’t.

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

The running game must show up. Limit the Colts possessions and keep Luck off the field. 

For that to happen Lefleur has to commit to it early on, and I'm not sure he's willing to do that.  It feels like he wants to give Lewis a specific number of touches whether or not Henry is hot, and it drives me bananas.

Just now, Kookie23 said:

For that to happen Lefleur has to commit to it early on, and I'm not sure he's willing to do that.  It feels like he wants to give Lewis a specific number of touches whether or not Henry is hot, and it drives me bananas.

LaFleur is weird. Brilliant one game, a dunce the next. Today a dunce for like 3 quarters, brilliant for 1.

Archived