Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On 6/6/2024 at 5:19 PM, RaidersAreOne said:

Those all white Vikings unis are cleeeean. Absolutely beautiful.

It makes me wish the Raiders played around with theirs even just once and do an all black one.

F4Y0W2sWEAABDkg.jpg:large

All Black concept by @ra1dernat10n on Instagram. What y'all think about em?  : r/raiders

I am all for history and tradition but Mark would make bank adding some spice here and there once in a while.

Man....I love our logo on a black helmet. 

Not.wild about it on top of a black jersey though. Black helmet, silver jersey, black pants maybe? Idk why, but the all black look just never really stuck out to me. 

20 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

do you know where to buy a good quality helmets? I want to buy a Raider helmet 

Depending on where you live, can’t go wrong with a Raider Image store

Amazon or EBay aren’t bad options 

22 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

do you know where to buy a good quality helmets? I want to buy a Raider helmet 

I spent way too much money on a Raider replica years ago. I could not find anything near me or online that I wanted except an expensive Ebay listing.

How many wins do you see us getting this season?  My guess is around 7 which is an improvement over my prediction last season of 4 to 6 which was based off of a poor roster led by a terrible HC. Last years squad played better once JM was ousted but I am not sure that momentum will continue heading into this season.

This may be our strongest overall roster in the past 20 years but will ultimately be held back by poor QB play.  I am quite interested to see how the D preforms now that we have a legit interior push with the additions of Wilkins.  If we can somehow work a trade for a legit #1 CB (Alexander/Lattimore) before the season starts this unit could surprise a lot of people.  

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

How many wins do you see us getting this season?  My guess is around 7 which is an improvement over my prediction last season of 4 to 6 which was based off of a poor roster led by a terrible HC. Last years squad played better once JM was ousted but I am not sure that momentum will continue heading into this season.

This may be our strongest overall roster in the past 20 years but will ultimately be held back by poor QB play.  I am quite interested to see how the D preforms now that we have a legit interior push with the additions of Wilkins.  If we can somehow work a trade for a legit #1 CB (Alexander/Lattimore) before the season starts this unit could surprise a lot of people.  

I got us at 8. 

predicting wins against:

Broncosx2

Chargers x2

Panthers

Steelers

Jags 

Saints

• Like 1

Best case for the Raiders is the defense plays their *** off and Minschew turns in a gutsy, veteran performance. Maybe they can get 9 or 10 wins. Again, I think this is best case.

Worst case is we have QB and OC issues. Getsy has a lot of to prove and both QBs are limited. Its unfortunate but It could cause a 5ish type win season which would be disaster. Most media outlets will have the Raiders picking in the top 5 because of our QB room.

• Like 1