Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

Just now, FutureIsWhite said:

I’m sure fans aren’t happy they spent hundreds of dollars if not thousands to bring there family to this game tonight only to find out 12 hours before the game there injury prone qbs out yet again .. No matter how you spin it him not playing tonight is not good for his reputation that’s already questioned with injuries . 

Do people think that marcus went up to Vrabel and said not to play him?

again, everyone is frustrated with his injuries. But holding this against him, a decision def not made by him, is nothing short of clueless

Just now, FutureIsWhite said:

I’m sure fans aren’t happy they spent hundreds of dollars if not thousands to bring there family to this game tonight only to find out 12 hours before the game there injury prone qbs out yet again .. No matter how you spin it him not playing tonight is not good for his reputation that’s already questioned with injuries . 

Like Kuharsky tweeted. 

If your decision to buy tickets to THIS game or fandom is tied to one player playing then you weren't too invested in the team to start with. 

16 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Do people think that marcus went up to Vrabel and said not to play him?

again, everyone is frustrated with his injuries. But holding this against him, a decision def not made by him, is nothing short of clueless

I get that it might be out of his control but that’s not the point .. The point is he’s not available yet again which is infuriating to fans who spend time , energy and money on this team only to watch our QB get hurt every 4 games .. Fact is we we’re underdogs with Marcus playing , now our chances are about as bleak as they can get..  

Anyways I’m not saying Mariotas soft , he isn’t tough, he’s a terrible qb when healthy etc etc.. I’m saying he’s a guy who this franchise invested a lot into and he’s yet to finish a season healthy and the majority of this fan base who look at this team as a whole and not just there blind love for Mariota all realize and are tired of his consistent injuries .. If he doesn’t play tonight and we lose  I guarantee the backlash is going to be so over barring to him and this franchise it’s going to take him a near perfect season next year to get any respect back from a national perspective.. No one knows if he was cleared or not , if he wanted to go and was told no .. but what I do know is he practiced this week, threw the ball and his legs alone could help this team tonight. Yesterday he said he was gonna do everything in his power to play and today it’s a no? If he wanted to play no one would be stopping him but his agent .. That’s a fact 

We're not cutting or trading him, but it's hard to see how anyone would see him as a long term (3+ year) option at this point in his career. If he improves significantly next year we can cross that bridge when we get there, but that's not the case right now. 24 TD passes the last 2 years.... combined.

He's certainly not weak, but no person would or should risk their career for one game in which the backup might realistically give us a better chance to win that of an unhealthy Mariota.

Also, Trevor Lawrence kinda looks like Sunshine from Remember The Titans. Just sayin. 2021 draft we're trading 7 first round picks to get him.

4 minutes ago, TitanLegend said:

Yeah I'm sure Amy called up Vrabel and Mariota and was like "hey lie about the injury status so we can sell tickets for a single game"

Yep. Marcus is in on it too. He has always been a deceiver. Can't trust him. Terrible human being. He went out there to throw and give interviews to sell tickets. 

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

Comments calling him glass and says he should retire. 

Not even super bowls and being an elite QB saves you from those comments. 

Packers should cut that guy, he's a scrub.

And we should sign him, we're used to dealing with injured QBs so we'll shoulder the burden of Aaron Rodgers being our QB. I'm willing to take that bullet for the rest of the NFL.

Archived