Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

lmao. i'm watching the vikings/bears game and the commentator mentioned the vikings "only" had completed 47 passes of 20+ yards this season while talking about how much of a disappointment their passing offense had been.

we have 36.

29 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I just don’t even know what the next move is. Marcus is back next year. Obviously. But where after that? I just don’t see how you can give him a monster contract, but barring a long-term injury, I don’t see how we’re bad enough to get a top QB. Do we prefer Tannehill? Because that’s as good as it’s going to get in free agency.

He's basically the same thing as Mariota. We really don't have any other option for 2019.

Mariota is a suitable stop gap QB while we look for another. Similar to what the Chiefs did with Alex Smith.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I don't get the coward remarks. I know it's an emotional reaction to feeling let down, but it's not a rational one.

Yeah, no matter how you feel about Marcus the player, Marcus the man is clearly a pretty great dude that his teammates love and has demonstrated his willingness to constantly put his body on the line. It’s just a damn shame that his body doesn’t seem willing to cooperate.

Archived