Week 17 Colts vs. Titans

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Oh yeah, if you think you have a chance at a franchise guy, go ahead. But if you miss, you could do irreparable damage to this team.

I think we're going to have to hope for a year with multiple guys rated highly and hope to trade up in that 6-10 range to get our guy.

I think our team is a fringe playoff team every year, so we're probably picking 17-23ish for the next couple years. Going from there to 1st overall is going to be really difficult.

Somehow I think the team was more worried about fooling the Colts...but maybe our team is more worried about tricking me and you!!!

I also think comparing injuries is fair...if you are ruled out, your out. It is beyond rediculous to think he woke up this morning and said...nah, I am just not feeling it. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I think we're going to have to hope for a year with multiple guys rated highly and hope to trade up in that 6-10 range to get our guy.

obviously way too early, but after next year is looking pretty solid with tua and herbert, potentially others.

16 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, no matter how you feel about Marcus the player, Marcus the man is clearly a pretty great dude that his teammates love and has demonstrated his willingness to constantly put his body on the line. It’s just a damn shame that his body doesn’t seem willing to cooperate.

If you take away his running ability he’s average at best As a qb. I really think the main reason Jones is so highly thought of by the coaches and is still playing is because he makes all the line calls marcus doesn’t. Marcus doesn’t read things well either for a fourth year qb.  I like him as a player and person but this is what they have played for all season and he is inactive. I just think it’s inexcusable and personally don’t think he’s that great. Im sure switching systems hurt but everything has to go right and he has to be able to make plays with his legs or the threat of it for him to have good games.

Archived