Redskins release D.J. Swearinger

lavar703

2016 A Day B4 I Thought I Was Going Back To Az My Agent Told Me We Were Gonna Go To Washington To Start Our Own Culture And Get More Money Up Front! Of Course I Made My Decision Because I Wanted To Play For My Idol’s Team And Fulfill His Legacy And Mines! I Gave That Organization My Heart And Soul And They Spit In My Face For Giving My Opinion Only To Better The Team!! Right Wrong Or Indifferent I’ve Found My Peace And Learned From It And I Am So Excited To Go Back To The Sunny Desert Arizona Like I Never Left!! I’m Baaaaacckkkk!!!!”

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think he just left that team but you keep up the good fight buddy 

What’s worse, a team that’s hovered around .500 for 4 years or a team that will probably Fire it’s second coach in two years bc it’s been awful?

Look, the Redskins aren’t even close to a good franchise but the Cards have been a total crap show for 3 years or so. Also, their GM was arrested for DUI.

Swearinger was "reprimanded" so many times, but the only person who missed a snap due to benching this year for misconduct was Norman for his headphones. Foster didn't get benched, didn't get suspended.

There's no defending releasing Swearinger. Even if you were going to get rid of him no matter what, suspend him for the last week and offload him for a 7th in the off season. This is awful management and shows a terrible precedent by the FO.

11 minutes ago, Brian23 said:

Swearinger was "reprimanded" so many times, but the only person who missed a snap due to benching this year for misconduct was Norman for his headphones. Foster didn't get benched, didn't get suspended.

There's no defending releasing Swearinger. Even if you were going to get rid of him no matter what, suspend him for the last week and offload him for a 7th in the off season. This is awful management and shows a terrible precedent by the FO.

Image result for Rock Clap

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

2016 A Day B4 I Thought I Was Going Back To Az My Agent Told Me We Were Gonna Go To Washington To Start Our Own Culture And Get More Money Up Front! Of Course I Made My Decision Because I Wanted To Play For My Idol’s Team And Fulfill His Legacy And Mines! I Gave That Organization My Heart And Soul And They Spit In My Face For Giving My Opinion Only To Better The Team!! Right Wrong Or Indifferent I’ve Found My Peace And Learned From It And I Am So Excited To Go Back To The Sunny Desert Arizona Like I Never Left!! I’m Baaaaacckkkk!!!!”

I hope other NFL players who are free agents take this tweet into consideration.  Unless they are offering a couple more Brinks trucks of money than the competition, stay far away.  The team is going to be irrelevant regardless, been so the past 27 years.  

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

What’s worse, a team that’s hovered around .500 for 4 years or a team that will probably Fire it’s second coach in two years bc it’s been awful?

Look, the Redskins aren’t even close to a good franchise but the Cards have been a total crap show for 3 years or so. Also, their GM was arrested for DUI.

Our former GM was given the boot for allegedly drinking, so not sure how relevant that is in a comparison.  

Also, the Cardinals have been much more relevant recently, with a Super Bowl appearance to show for it in the past decade, and seasons where they've actually won more than 10 games.  You know, something the Redskins haven't done in 27 years.  Why you defend this mediocrity right now is beyond me.  How players have been treated under Snyder, how coaches have been treated under Snyder, how Cerrato and Allen have been puppets for him.  It's all gone on long enough.  

6 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Our former GM was given the boot for allegedly drinking, so not sure how relevant that is in a comparison.  

Also, the Cardinals have been much more relevant recently, with a Super Bowl appearance to show for it in the past decade, and seasons where they've actually won more than 10 games.  You know, something the Redskins haven't done in 27 years.  Why you defend this mediocrity right now is beyond me.  How players have been treated under Snyder, how coaches have been treated under Snyder, how Cerrato and Allen have been puppets for him.  It's all gone on long enough.  

Look at Duke's comments. They agree with your bolded.

Archived