Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

Just now, DawgX said:

Is there anyone here who disagrees with that?

No one. I’ve wanted him gone. But next year it’s Chris Boswell, Dan Bailey, and of you want to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Fairburn. Unfortunately K and T are dime a dozen anymore 

1 minute ago, bosko1616 said:

Okay so I’d bump up our need for a WR because clearly Landry is what gase thought he was. A RB playing WR. Destined for short to medium routes. 

How does that create a more urgent need? He is a very good receiver in that role. We have Calloway and Higgins for the deep game. Not every receiver can play the game the same way and if you put together an entire receiving corps that does then you are a terrible GM. 

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

How does that create a more urgent need? He is a very good receiver in that role. We have Calloway and Higgins for the deep game. Not every receiver can play the game the same way and if you put together an entire receiving corps that does then you are a terrible GM. 

Because are team is centered around the deep ball. We need another guy when we go 4 wide besides Landry and/ or duke. 

5 minutes ago, bosko1616 said:

No one. I’ve wanted him gone. But next year it’s Chris Boswell, Dan Bailey, and of you want to give up a 2nd or 3rd for Fairburn. Unfortunately K and T are dime a dozen anymore 

5 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

It really comes down to how valuable one grades a receiver like that. Landry is an elite intermediate guy, which is worth something. Now is it worth his contract, I'm not sure. Overall, I love him as a player and locker room presence, so it's an easy sell for me. Couple that with the fact that we have a bazillion dollars of cap room at the moment.

That said, I like that we aren't depending on him for deep routes all the time. Callaway was my favorite receiver in the draft, especially with the caveat that we would be getting him likely in the third round onward, so that would be amazing if he became our number one. He has the Hall of Fame name too.

Archived