Official Week 17 GDT: Browns vs Ravens

NudeTayne

2019 Browns HC, binary edition  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you choose? The other goes to another team.

• Freddie Kitchens. And Tayne is my favorite poster. He's also not hard on the eyes.
    • Gregg Williams. And Kiwi can't even find the poll. But he can find the pole, if you know what I mean.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Did we not realize that Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ran the zone read until today? This is college level stuff that we have no answer for whatsoever. 

To be fair, it isn't just us. Rest of the teams they have played could not either.

Just now, NateDawg said:

Did we not realize that Lamar Jackson and the Ravens ran the zone read until today? This is college level stuff that we have no answer for whatsoever. 

Our defense has poor discipline and can't tackle. Not a good recipe for success against an offense like this.

We're about to lose like 40-10. Not the way any of us want to end a promising season.

1 minute ago, DawgX said:

Our defense has poor discipline and can't tackle. Not a good recipe for success against an offense like this.

We're about to lose like 40-10. Not the way any of us want to end a promising season.

Might make it a bit more palatable when they get rid of Greg Williams tomorrow.

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Garrett with the goose egg on the statsheet.

Myles wants no part of this run game. His effort is exceptionally poor today.

Jamie Collins has been an abomination out there today. Freelancing has burnt him on at least 4 plays I can recall. I don't care if he is the leading tackler on this team he needs to be replaced period.

The speed and athleticism of Baltimore's defense in comparison to outs is night and day. I felt the same way watching Houston as well. We simply don't have enough athletes on that side of the ball yet.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Hard to get angry with him but he’s almost a Freeney clone. He’s been useless against the run all year.

He had a great two game stretch against Carolina and Denver. I wanted to but was too busy to make a post praising his recent uptick in run defense. Last week and even moreso today he has been non existent.

Archived