CFB Playoffs | Orange Bowl | #4 Oklahoma vs #1 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this semifinal playoff game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this semifinal playoff game?

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

Yeah, Clemson/Bama should be a very good game.  The lack of a defense in this game is very glaring, but Clemson doesn't have that problem. 

I can see Trevor Lawrence to those weapons having a high amount of success. Clemson has been blowing people out for two months and the only dominance we see if from Bama, lol.

Oklahoma can get a turnover and gets the ball to begin the second half, but Clemson has a real chance to win.

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Lol no. Hell no. Not even remotely close. No.

Oklahoma had a worse defense than Rice.

Rice.

Explain how or why UGA needed overtime to beat them in a playoff game? I’m not going to speak too much upon it but they lost one game this season and won the rematch in their championship game.

15 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Flip side Georgia got schooled by backup QBs two years in a row 

I agree, thank God I don't throw things overwise I would be on my third TV right now under Kirby Smart.  I remember saying that Saban lost his mind when he put Tu'a in last year, and I felt assured of victory when he left with an injury.  However, Saban is always prepared.  Jalen Hurts actually looked like a QB and completely dissected our defense.  It's hard to prepare for the backups on a normal game- much less games with as much riding on them as the past two UGA/Bama matchups- but with those two, it's not fair in a sense.  Smart will get his win eventually though. 

Archived