CFB Playoffs | Orange Bowl | #4 Oklahoma vs #1 Alabama

naptownskinsfan

Who wins this semifinal playoff game?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this semifinal playoff game?

Just now, candyman93 said:

I’m biased, but it should have been:

1. Alabama

2. Clemson

3. Georgia

4. OSU

Why? Bc they beat a Michigan team that got blown by UF? Bc they only lost to a Purdue team that got walloped by Auburn? Noooooo.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I’m biased, but it should have been:

1. Alabama

2. Clemson

3. Georgia

4. OSU

As a Georgia fan, I agree and recognize my bias.  But I also understand why we weren't picked.  I just hope that the committee sees this error, not likely, because it's primarily about money, but you also need to put together good games. 

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

They absolutely would. UCF actually has something resembling a defense.

Hell I think Texas would put up more of a fight.

I mean the talk of a blowout wouldn’t bother UCF at all. Oklahoma has to feel confident bc they won a power 5 conference.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Here's what we do. Instead of the CFB playoff next year, it's just Bama versus Clemson in a 3 game series. First game Saturday before bowl season, second game during the Natty timeslot, last game (if needed) the day before the Superbowl.

And if it goes into OT in the third game it's settled with a fist fight at mid-field between Dabo and Saban.

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Here's what we do. Instead of the CFB playoff next year, it's just Bama versus Clemson in a 3 game series. First game Saturday before bowl season, second game during the Natty timeslot, last game (if needed) the day before the Superbowl.

It should be like boxing or chess

Bama is reigning champ, they are in by default.  Have a 4 team playoff for the right to challenge them 

Just now, naptownskinsfan said:

As a Georgia fan, I agree and recognize my bias.  But I also understand why we weren't picked.  I just hope that the committee sees this error, not likely, because it's primarily about money, but you also need to put together good games. 

UGA is playoff worthy but if we’re literally putting the best teams we shouldn’t do the regular season. Just vote in the teams from recruiting classes in August.

Archived