Week 17 GDT: Seeding, Playoffs Positioning, 2 Postseason Spots Up For Grabs

CKS97

Just now, CKS97 said:

Goff seems to have fixed what ailed him for a few weeks.

Playing the 49ers is like ibuprofen.

2 minutes ago, Elky said:

Controversial opinion: Arizona should draft Haskins. Rosen sucks; Jimmy Clausen 2.0.

Meh. He didn’t have much of a chance this year. Build an offensive line, keep an OC for more than half the season.

3 minutes ago, Elky said:

Controversial opinion: Arizona should draft Haskins. Rosen sucks; Jimmy Clausen 2.0.

Rosen had nothing to work with. If the Cardinals won 5+ games, Rosen should be immediately be appointed the chosen one.

This being said, let someone else pick Haskins in this spot - trade down and restock.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Playing the 49ers is like ibuprofen.

Meh. He didn’t have much of a chance this year. Build an offensive line, keep an OC for more than half the season.

Rosen is far closer to Clausen than Jared Goff.

2 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

El Ramster:

Goff seems to have fixed what ailed him for a few weeks. He looked more like his usual self

I have zero confidence with these rams right now. No run D and choke on ST. Looking like another one and done. I saw nothing I liked these last 8 weeks. No pass rush still and the loss of Kupp is obvious. And Goff is shaky AF. 

Gurley is hurt and so is Andrew Whit. 

Now as a die hard fans whose putting their goggles on! Let’s go baby! Can’t wait. 

Just now, Elky said:

Rosen is far closer to Clausen than Jared Goff.

But he was drafted round 1. I think you owe him an off-season to develop an offense that maximizes it’s talent. Plus the 2020 draft class is shaping up nicely at QB.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Rosen had nothing to work with. If the Cardinals won 5+ games, Rosen should be immediately be appointed the chosen one.

This being said, let someone else pick Haskins in this spot - trade down and restock.

Somewhat agree. I wouldn't move on from Rosen yet. Trade the #1 pick, use the King's ransom to rebuild, and then figure out if Rosen is the guy.

Archived