Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

15 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The tie is confirmed.  @bcb1213 and @Utley are playing for their Survivor lives in this competition.  The first eliminated in this competition is eliminated from the game. 

@TedLavie, @bcb1213, you are the last to submit.  If Ted submits his move first, bcb is eliminated automatically as the last to submit. 

Bcb has already been warned about this. 

This is ridiculous 

@Hockey5djh

@Adrenaline_Flux

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The tie is confirmed.  @bcb1213 and @Utley are playing for their Survivor lives in this competition.  The first eliminated in this competition is eliminated from the game. 

@TedLavie, @bcb1213, you are the last to submit.  If Ted submits his move first, bcb is eliminated automatically as the last to submit. 

Bcb has already been warned about this. 

This suspense is killing everyone.

Will I kill bcb by submitting first?

Stay tuned 

Just now, TedLavie said:

Will I kill bcb by submitting first?

We both know you won't.  Don't push it. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

This is ridiculous 

@Hockey5djh

@Adrenaline_Flux

Lol, go ahead and bring them into it.  We can make it public if you'd like, and we can open up all kinds of opportunity for punishments to be levied out.  I informed you of this a loooooong time ago, and you're really trying my patience now. 

Just now, Malfatron said:

interesting....

because of this comment, i feel like bcb and ted might be aligned. 

hmmm.....

We did such a good job keeping it secret until now. Thanks Jeff.

Seriously I'm in the train and I barely have 4G. I will probably submit right at the deadline no matter what. Sorry @Outpost31

I'm just going to leave this at BCB has seriously been pushing things, inching dangerously close to Patriots territory and he is on very thin ice.  He has not broken any rules that I know of (or can prove), but he knows he's pushing it, and what's worse is he's denying it.  I am not sure of Ted's level of involvement, and I cannot prove anything.  Thus, there will be no punishments handed out, but a very, very, very stern warning for BCB to stop trekking down the path he's been on lest he find where that path ends.

Ted, we both know I said nothing that everybody didn't already know.  Your ice is marginally thicker than BCB's right now. 

Archived