GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Whats the connection? 

As far as I can tell, Snacks was in Dallas and tweeted out he wanted to see his fellow big man Woods play and he wondered if the Dallas faithful would be comfortable with that. 

Based on the Twitter replies, everyone loved the idea. 

I think this is one of those game respects game situations. 

A little off topic, but I was just watching the Tony Romo bobbled snap play. Has anyone ever brought up or noticed that Romo almost assuredly gets that first down or maybe even scores if the kicker Gramatica actually gives an effort to block for him? Gramatica gives the defender a little girly shove and that’s the guy who ends up chasing down Romo from behind. Just thought that was interesting 

2 minutes ago, Nbanflguy said:

A little off topic, but I was just watching the Tony Romo bobbled snap play. Has anyone ever brought up or noticed that Romo almost assuredly gets that first down or maybe even scores if the kicker Gramatica actually gives an effort to block for him? Gramatica gives the defender a little girly shove and that’s the guy who ends up chasing down Romo from behind. Just thought that was interesting 

The Gramatica's weren't known for being super physical or tough

1 hour ago, Nbanflguy said:

HEHEHE. There is a story about this with I think Eatman or Watkins who asked the same thing. Gramatica ended up wanting to fight one of them. On AIR...one of them said SURE or something of that nature. No one showed Gramatica respect in regards to being physical. 

15 minutes ago, D82 said:

I understand that LVE has played great, but is it just me or does it seem Jaylon doesnt get nearly the amount of love that he should?

Has played great all year and not to forget, only second full year playing since his injury.

Archived