GDT [Wild Card Round]: Dallas Cowboys vs. Seattle Seahawks

canadaluvsdallas

17 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Williams graded out better than Filo last I saw. 

Filo did better the Williams when he replaced Williams.  But Williams came back strong and Filo faded a bit at the end I think.   This might be a wash but Filo might be the better run blocker but I’m not sure either way it’s not much drop off and might not matter at all one way or other if Smith comes out strong and Martin healthy. 

5 minutes ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

I'm at my parents house for 1 week and I just shoveled snow off the entire front & back lawn, cleaned their entire house, washed all the dishes, fixed my dad's car, brought them groceries and I'm still here brimming with excitement cause I've been trying to pass time the entire day. I feel like I've taken coke or something

Gotta love a leader that helps build Karma before the game. That's the extra mile right there

10 minutes ago, Northland said:

If I'm Seattle I put Reed over Williams all game.  Williams is athletic but power gives him trouble.  I feel this match up is a plus for Seattle.  Hope I'm wrong.

Solution is to hand the ball off and follow your all pro RG then. 

Just how motivated is Zeke.  And I hope the OL has his back this game.  

Anither motivator.  How in the world did Zeke not get 1st team all pro.  What a biased anti Dallas pic.    He had almost 200 more rushing yards and 150 more all purpose yards and even caught 18 more passes.  

Archived