2019 Steelers offseason news

warfelg

I wouldn’t count on a trade up come draft day...Colbert seems to like the depth of this draft and probably prefers having all these picks...just based on what he said in regards to AB trade.

He doesn’t BS...he said he wasn’t happy with secondary...he went and paid for Nelson...same thing last year for safety position.

Edited by AlanFanecaFan

22 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

I wouldn’t count on a trade up come draft day...Colbert seems to like the depth of this draft and probably prefers having all these picks...just based on what he said in regards to AB trade.

He doesn’t BS...he said he wasn’t happy with secondary...he went and paid for Nelson...same thing last year for safety position.

I’m beginning to think a trade up is in the works. Both he and Mayock said there was a “targeted pick.”

I think Colbert knew exactly what pick he needs to move up a certain number of spots. 

6 minutes ago, Big Snack said:

He is big, fast, physical wr that has had some injuries hold him back from putting it all together. This is signing i can get behind for sure.

Indeed. I don't know much of that 4.40 Combine speed he still has but I'm betting he is still sub 4.50 guy. Again, nice signing (depending on $$$$). 

1 hour ago, cjfollett said:

It won't happen, but if Devin White falls to 11 or so, I can see Pitt on the phone offering 1, 3, and 5.

If it wont happen, how can you see them on the phone?   :ph34r:;)

Unfortunately, the Steelers hardly ever trade up.   Only way they would do that is if they felt he was a special player that filled a need, and there would be no one left close to him come 20.

How many great prospects were we win striking distance of, just to watching them go just before us?    

I hate discussing trading up and down.....it never happens, even when its blatantly obvious it should.   Just goes back to Colbert being a coward.